Candles - page 16

cja:
Try this i originally made it to display inside outside candles, You can select the timeframe and how many candles back up to 7 candles plus the comments can be turned ON/OFF and text size can also be altered as required. hope it helps _hi_low_-_open_close_candles.ex4

CJA,

I have tried to have 8-hour candle from your indicator but unable to do so.

Can you please advise if you any similar candle indicator modified to show 8 hours?

Thanks.

pj9100:
CJA,

I have tried to have 8-hour candle from your indicator but unable to do so.

Can you please advise if you any similar candle indicator modified to show 8 hours?

Thanks.

Hi

Sorry i do not have any indicators that can handle non standard timeframes

cja

Here is a candle indicator:

Files:
candlestick.mq4  15 kb

mystified:
Here is a candle indicator:

Mystified,

Looks like a good information indicator. It's not in English. Can you explain what it does and what the words on the screen says.

Thanks

PJ

pj9100:
Mystified,

Looks like a good information indicator. It's not in English. Can you explain what it does and what the words on the screen says.

Thanks

PJ

Looks interesting, here is the english version

Files:

A few questions

Anyone in here have Zup_v82? I found the file elsewhere but it is not functioning properly.

Also, I have Ensign software and I was wondering if anyone could code my proprietary momo counts and pesavento patterns for MT4? I really have a killer set up and I'm looking to automate it.

PippiLong:
I want to draw the 4 hour time frame box on my 15 minute chart but I do not want it to put the high low descriptions on the boxes. I just want the 4 hour box drawn on my 15 minute chart.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated very much.

Thank you,

PippiLong

Hi..I think this is more better..Multi time frame candle stick...you can see higher tf candle stick at lower time like see h4 candle on M5 or M1..

You can setting for TF period..Default is 60min..Also can combained tf m15,m30,m60,m240,m1440 together and see at tfm5...so for who's mastering in candlestick trading methode this are usefull...enjoy!!!

Files:
m-candles.mq4  7 kb
1_6.gif  26 kb

monthly candle

Hi all, I need help. I there any indicator that can display the monthly candle to appear on any time frame that I am trading. Thnx in advance.

I need Uptrust bar & reverse Downtrust for VSA

Hello,

Anyone does have price volume reveersal(divergence/convergence) pattern for Volume Spread Analysis for MT4 ?

PS. Attached pls find Doc for E mini

Cheers

Files:

Greensugarcane:
Hi all, I need help. I there any indicator that can display the monthly candle to appear on any time frame that I am trading. Thnx in advance.

I moved your post to this thread.

As I remember - I posted 1 indicator and fixed the other one, and some members are posted few others. All - in this thread.

Reason: