GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) - page 3

Messing with Goldwarrior and Kama Reversal System

having troubles with goldwarrior working properly its taking trades at weird positions.... I love Kama Reversal System.. Finally got the mt4 indicator ''there is no expert yet... so i decided to mix it with Daily Impulse ''gold warrior indicator''

what..

Long Entry

Kama: cross up through reversal line '''can be changed'' Settings: lookback per (1) Kama per (3) RevPoint .0005

Daily Impulse (21): Crosses Above 30.0 level

Short Entry

Kama Short:cross down through reversal line ''can be changed'' Settings: lookback per (1) Kama per (3) RevPoint .0005

Daily Impulse (21): Crosses Below 30.0 Level

25pip Stop Loss

I was looking at a 25 pip take profit like the Goldwarrior ''theirs is 30pips Default'

then i started looking at ATR TRAILING STOP like on period 14 gets some really small trailing stops but i think it would work i heres a picture of what i mean

going back through and looking I think thought the ATR Trailing stop + Spread would be small the smaller trades worked out to around 25pips or so take profit...as the trend moves the ATR will raise keeping you ""hopefully'' in for more trades...trailing is something im gonna have to work at...then automation

Files:

Same setup with 1hr charts..it misses a few trades kama would have made for profit.. but it keeps it out of some little trades that ATR or stoploss would have been hit

Files:

Original 15 minute settings

this is the original settings for goldwarrior 15minutes...IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH GOLDWARRIOR ON MT4 AUTO TRADING IT IS BECAUSE THE PERIOD IN SETTINGS IS SET DEFAULT AT 21 IT SHOULD BE SET AT 14 same settings at the daily impulse hope this helps

this 15min is great for 25 take profit..then wait for another signal>:)

a good filter: cci 14 +100 and -100

Files:

ok, i have been getting this message on the graph. "signals are absent"

any idea of what am i doing wrong?

rando:
ok, i have been getting this message on the graph. "signals are absent" any idea of what am i doing wrong?

Nothing wrong.

It means that there are no any buy or sell signals now.

Not woring in backtest

The problem it is not working in backtest is because the starting amount of money is less then 2000. I changed it to be 3000 and it works.

It will be the same in forward trading. You have to have more then 2000 to make it work (or just change the amount of money in the EA code )

Right.

if (sbo==0 && AccountBalance()<2000) {

if (!IsTesting()) Comment("For normal work you must have 2000$ on your account");

return(0);[/CODE]

And in the end of the code:

[CODE]if (AccountFreeMargin()>=2000 //open new positions

Try Back testing start in july 2004

Hi! I have seen the backtesting that you post. It start from 2005.09.23.

I have a problem with ALL EA during backtesting start from Juli 2004 (using data bank). With account 1000, market will destroy your account until u can't open a new trade possition.

But if i start from juli 2005, market will start growing your EA (not all) until now.

Is it only me or everyone have this problem?

Thanks for posting the EA!

It is written inside the code that account should be more than 2,000. And the authors said that it is better to have at least 5,000.

I did not backtest this EA. I am using it in elite section forward testing on demo since January this year with good results. Settings are default except S/L 100 and settings of k1 and k2 were chenged to the 3 and 6 respectively.

newdigital:
Nothing wrong. It means that there are no any buy or sell signals now.

all right, then this is my next question: how do i get the signals?

i have been getting this message for several weeks, and have tried to keep up with the message board comments and downloads. i have several versions of the dayimpuls loaded. and the latest goldwarrior loaded on the mt4 platform. but i seem to be missing something.

Reason: