Do you have a 25%+ precise system?

Hey everyone,

I'd like to test my skills by finding a system that won't lose more than 4 times in a row. Many times people think that 50% win is too low of a profit. Well maybe there are a bunch of 25% or up out there. I just need it to not lose more than 4 times in a row... It also has to work in the high timeframes such as 1H aiming at a 20pip profit per trade.

Please everyone share them with me and I will try to make the best of it.

-Thanks

Metatrader

Daily Impulse: Period 14...Levels +30....-30

CCI: Period 14...Levels +100...-100

Long Trade.... +30 and +100 broken

Short Trade... Opposite Levels

Take Profit... 50 or more % of lots or mini lots at +25

Trailing Stop 25 Pips

Stop Loss 25 Pips

Can Make multiple trades on longer trades works on any time frame you choose If you wanna go Hourly id raise take profit to say 50 and keep the 25 pip trailer and stop loss

automatedtrader, could you upload the Daily Impulse you mentioned?

sure heres mt4 and mt3 also mt4 kamareversal which you can use too.. with these indicators i stay in much longer than 25pips just run a trailer and take those huge rallies

heres the KAMA REVERSAL SYTEM ROBOT for mt3 you need to have kama indicator loaded too..does not need dailyimpulse as in the setting there are filters you can add by taking 0 and putting 1

good filters

cci 14 hi 100 low -100

rsi 14 hi 50 or more low 50 or less

all the info on the robot is at visualtradingcharts.com in the visual and the mt sections

$/yen is up 160pips as of friday right now using that say sytem with a 35 pip trailing stop 40 pip stop loss

I do not trade the dailyimulse/kama or cci mt4 yet as i am trying to work on the goldwarrior ea that uses the dailyimpulse but it is taking trades at weird times if it continues ill be trading it manual soon

KAMA MT BETA 20 is the expert you will need to compile them i think to make the exp file

Files:
KAMA.mql  2 kb

Wow! thanks a million auto. Let me see inside.

Is this what you wanted?? there are many versions at visualtradingcharts.com but this is the latest except for 2.1 which was made for 5min and 1min but youd have to go there to get it...it wont let me post .exp file for mt3

for the mt4 kama/impulse/cci id say 15 or 5 minutes is the best..for 30 and 1hr id just use the mt3 kama robot you can use mt4 kama indicator to adjust revpips to see what youd like on mt3 robot..also mt4kama lookback period should be 1 and the kama period should be 3

Run that kama3robot and there have been many months 800-1000pips profit read in forum 1 guys best week +600 and his worst week ever -75 pips..thats GOOD

Ill post goldwarrior mt3 and mt4 system maybe someone can fix it to make trades when it should

Hi ,

I can't get the Kama indicator to open, any suggestions.

The impulse one is working fine

Thanks

Macca

KAMARev.mq4 works fine for me.

Check "Journal" tab. What does it say when you attach the kama?

Hi Scorpion,

No mention of it on the journal, all the other indicators are there OK.

I have just run "compile" on it, I am getting an answer :

'(' unexpected token........file name 78,28

'(' unexpected token....... file name 79,27

I haven't seen this before, what should I do

Thanks

Macca

on interbankfx it runs fine on northfinace i get the same thing..someone told me to erase the DOUBLE on those two lines and it will work i havent tried as i dont use Northfinance to trade only to look at stuff while im trading on my live account...

edited: just checked it out remove (double) on those two lines it JUST WORKED...also on yen or any cross that does not have .0000 you need to change revpips to .06 or 05 or whatever number you want the others are .ooo6 or whatnot or you wont see the channel break

Thanks Auto,

Got it working now.

Macca

Reason: