GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) - page 7

matrixebiz:
For the mini EA don't we still need to change;

if (AccountFreeMargin()>=2000 //open new positions

to something like;

if (AccountFreeMargin()>=1 //open new positions

For accounts less than 2000?

I did everything (i hope that I did): there are 4 EAs on the first post with explanation. Mini versions are for 0.01 lot without any 2,000 limitation so you may use it even with $700. There are two mini versions: without magic number and with magic number. But I can not check as I do not have any Metatrader for 0.01 now.

To ES: I am really not a coder. When this forum was created so I knew just some coding for Metatrader3 only. If it will be some bugs so i will ask somebody to check the code so if someone will use those mini on demo please report about possible bugs.

newdigital,

may I ask who created this forum...was it you?

ES

newdigital:
I did everything (i hope that I did): there are 4 EAs on the first post with explanation. Mini versions are for 0.01 lot without any 2,000 limitation so you may use it even with $700. There are two mini versions: without magic number and with magic number. But I can not check as I do not have any Metatrader for 0.01 now. To ES: I am really not a coder. When this forum was created so I knew just some coding for Metatrader3 only. If it will be some bugs so i will ask somebody to check the code so if someone will use those mini on demo please report about possible bugs.

ElectricSavant:
newdigital,

may I ask who created this forum...was it you?

ES

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177119

Hi newdigital.

The EA in post #1. Which one have time filter?

and I want to test it, should I change the mgod to 2007 ?

duyduy:
Hi newdigital.

The EA in post #1. Which one have time filter?

and I want to test it, should I change the mgod to 2007 ?

I am testing GoldWarrior02b EA with 50,000 demo deposit using starting 0.1 lot size with exact the same settings from the post #1 (m15_settings.set) since January 2006 till now using same demo account (North Finance broker). I did not change any settings since January 2006 and did not de-attach EAs from the chart. You may change but I will not change anything because it is trading so ...

No one with timefilter posted yet .

Temperature-dependent Sex Determination.

I test Goldwarrior Ea with FXOPEN standart account with mgod = 2007

It open sell GU 2.0420

and I also use IBFX mini account for test and set mgod = 2005

But it don't open any trade.

Strange...

Files:

duyduy:
I test Goldwarrior Ea with FXOPEN standart account with mgod = 2007

It open sell GU 2.0420

and I also use IBFX mini account for test and set mgod = 2005

But it don't open any trade.

Strange...

Hi duyduy,

I am testing Goldwarrior EA with standard account and with mgod=2005. With exact the same settings from the first post of this thread. Last week (on Friday) the sell order was closed for USDCAD with +150 pips in profit (0.1 lot size). And EA opened buy on USDCAD with 0.3 lot size. Still open now.

This 0.1 and 0.3 lot sized are regulated by k1 and k2 in the settings.

GBPUSD.

In 1st of October (in the morning) was open buy on GBPUSD with 0.1 lot size and closed in -100 pips in loss in 03rd of October. And in 01st of October (in the evening) was open sell with 0.3 lot size and itr was closed in profit with +111 pips. So, this 0.1/0.3 round for GBPUSD was finished last week with +11 pips in profit.

EA started the other round with GBPUSD starting with 0.1 lot size as usuall. It is sell on Friday with +28 pips up to now.

I am not testing mini versions. Try to backtesting mini with IBFX mini: if EA is backtesting openning 0.01/0.03 lot sizes so that's fine.

This trade on GBPUSD (see post above) was closed with +150 pips in profit today.

Trade on USDCAD is still opne with -20 pips.

New order was opened today for EURUSD and it is +47 pips now (still open).

If you are talking about mini version so try to backtest it with 0.01 lot size. If mini EA is backtesting so it works. If not - just report about it and I will try to get some coders to to fix it.

Reason: