Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 133

Interesting phase analysis indicator (by Fionnuala Farrell and Enda Farrell) phase_analysis.mq4

Files:

Page with some 100 books about digital signal processing : Литература по ЦОС

tampa:
Page with some 100 books about digital signal processing : Литература по ЦОС

Some interesting books. Pity that I can not read Russian so I can use only English titles

Hey Mladen, could you check out what's wrong with this indicators? dig_flt_all.zip i'm interested in gen_SATL. Seems like it's not competible with the new mt4 build, cause it's randomly disapears from the chart. Is it possible to rebuild them? Thx in advance.

Files:
dig_flt_all.zip  24 kb

Fresh_Prince:
Hey Mladen, could you check out what's wrong with this indicators? dig_flt_all.zip i'm interested in gen_SATL. Seems like it's not competible with the new mt4 build, cause it's randomly disapears from the chart. Is it possible to rebuild them? Thx in advance.

Fresh_Prince

I tested gen_SATL and had no problems. What parameters do you use when it disappears from the chart?

mladen:
Fresh_Prince I tested gen_SATL and had no problems. What parameters do you use when it disappears from the chart?

no matter what parameters i choose - it dissapears after of couple of days of using. And now i can;t even put it on a chart. It's shawn like it's on the chart but i can't see it. I put 240 and 240 in tf. I can pick 0 - nothing changes.

Fresh_Prince:
no matter what parameters i choose - it dissapears after of couple of days of using. And now i can;t even put it on a chart. It's shawn like it's on the chart but i can't see it. I put 240 and 240 in tf. I can pick 0 - nothing changes.

Find the line that goes like this :

CheckDonate();

and change it to this :

// CheckDonate();

So much about free indicators posted at mq

mladen:
Find the line that goes like this :

CheckDonate();

and change it to this :

// CheckDonate();

So much about free indicators posted at mq

THX!!! It really worked)))

mrtools:
This is 4 timeframe T3 Pcci.

Upgraded 4 time frame T3 PCCI compatible with new mql : 4_time_frame_t3_pcci_nmc.mq4

Fresh_Prince:
THX!!! It really worked)))

Was that posted on a free section of mq site?

Then why the limitation?

Reason: