Ask! - page 101

Tools for price/account/trend/ monitoring:

- Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER: very improved tool to monitor the price and trades on the chart:The thread with full explanation with Signal_Bars_v2 and up to v6; latest Signal_Bars_v7 is on this thread.

- MarketPrice indicator: the thread.

- Daily Data Window tool: the thread is here.

- Multi-indics indicator: the thread is here.

- !xMeter: the other way to monitor the trades are on this thread.

- indicator to monitor spread and swap is here.

- MultiPositionExpert EA can monitor all your open trades by pips or deposit currency.

- i-Breakeven indicator from RickD is here.

- Tools to analyze the trades: elite section thread with many tools.

- Statement visualization indicators: two indicators are on this post, some more versions are here and here.

- Additional account (orders) information Indicators thread is here.

- Price Display Indicator are on this thread.

- script able to read a statement is on this thread.

- Tickwatcher: A kind of a scaner to monitor trends for multiple pairs and time frames. Original thread.

- Multi pair indicators thread: indicators with milti pairs view in one separate window.

- Stoch Signal: thread about good indicator created by cja.

- Bid_View2.0: very informative indicator (separate window) for open/close/spread and others. MTF version (many TF in just one separated window).

- Mt4_FX_Dashboard tool: original thread.

- Trade Assistant - this indicator gives buy and sell signals on multiple timeframes: original thread.

request for stochastic with allert

Please, would appreciate a thred to a MTF Stochastic in color with an alert when it crosses the ZERO line, rather than the 20/80 ..

Thanking in advance

Dave137:
Here it is attached. Dave

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

hiachiever:
Dave,

The problem is with this line of code.

ObjectSetText("Spread_Label", DoubleToStr(spread,0), 14, "Ariel", Yellow);

When using DoubleToStr the second option is rounding, ie how many decimal places to round to. In your case you are rounding a two or 4 decimal place number back to "Zero" decimal places.

See Below:

string DoubleToStr( double value, int digits)

Returns text string with the specified numerical value converted into a specified precision format.

Parameters:

value - Floating point value.

digits - Precision format, number of digits after decimal point (0-8).

The correct code should read:

ObjectSetText("Spread_Label", DoubleToStr(spread,Digits), 14, "Ariel", Yellow);

NOTE: Digits is an internal function that returns the number of decimal places for the current symbol.

This should now show you the Spread.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

Thanks,

Dave

please help me

please help me...

i need some one to develop for me one indicator that showing arrow

for dinapoli target..if done can u post the indicator on this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178548

big thank you for kind person doing this indicator...

Checking what currencies have open orders

Hi,

I've been trying to make an EA that will test to see what currency pairs have active trades and if there are none, to open a hedge. Here's the code I'm trying. I realize each time it only selects the first trade and returns only that particular currency. So how do I get it to return all currency pairs that have open orders?

OrderSelect(trade,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

{

int trade;

int trades=OrdersTotal();

for(trade=0;trade<trades;trade++)

{

if (OrderSymbol()=="EURUSDm")

{

Symbol_0=true;

}

if (OrderSymbol()=="GBPUSDm")

{

Symbol_1=true;

}

}

}

if (Symbol_0==true)

{

RefreshRates();

int ticket_buyEUR;

ticket_buyEUR=OrderSend("EURUSDm",OP_BUY,Lots,MarketInfo("EURUSDm",MODE_ASK),3,0,0,"",1234567,0);

int ticket_sellEUR;

ticket_sellEUR=OrderSend("EURUSDm",OP_SELL,Lots,MarketInfo("EURUSDm",MODE_BID),3,0,0,"",1234567,0);

}

if (Symbol_1==true)

{

RefreshRates();

int ticket_buyGBP;

ticket_buyGBP=OrderSend("GBPUSDm",OP_BUY,Lots,MarketInfo("GBPUSDm",MODE_ASK),3,0,0,"",1234567,0);

int ticket_sellGBP;

ticket_sellGBP=OrderSend("GBPUSDm",OP_SELL,Lots,MarketInfo("GBPUSDm",MODE_BID),3,0,0,"",1234567,0);

}

Thanks

Bob

help me please

fxfariz36:
please help me...

i need some one to develop for me one indicator that showing arrow

for dinapoli target..if done can u post the indicator on this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178548

big thank you for kind person doing this indicator...

huhuhuhu

no one help me to develop this indicator....

i very hope n hope...

masta2 in this forum can develop this indicator..

thankz in advance

ZUP_v1 Qestion

Hi CodersGuru,

Please if you can help me to find the answer. This is first ZUP indicator. When I change in the code:

#property indicator_chart_window to #property indicator_separate_window

only the Zigzag goes to separate window. So the question is why only the Zigzag? What can I do to move retracements as well ? Is it possible at all?

Pucio

Files:
geometria_5.gif  27 kb
zup_v1.mq4  44 kb

How to change the SL

Hi All,

I am currently writing an EA, I learned from this Forum that "OrderSend" command is for opening an order to trade. For example:

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "Buy(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue);

What can I do if I have 2 lots. My first 1st lot is 10 pips and the 2nd lots is 20pips. After the 1st profit I would like to shift the SL of my 2nd lot further by another 10 pips (so as to protect my position of the 2nd lot)!

Shall I use the "OrderModify" command to amend the current trade order. If yes, how will be the code like? Can show me?

I hope my description is clear and may someone just code a few line so that I may proceed with the EA program.

I would appreciate and thankful for any comments given.

Thanks again.

Shek

I have the answer and solution for the questions I asked above, thanks. Actually, it is somewhere in the forum, very easy to access the info.

Regards

Shek

Reason: