Jurik - page 32

Jurik indicators for EXCEL.

Is it available in this forum for free?

I have a robust strategy and specially interested for the VEL indicator. I need to validate my strategy by statistical modelling and need the data on excel spreadsheet.

Thanks.

Original Jurik Plugin (dll version) for Amibroker

Hi all,

attachment file is Jurik Plugin for amibroker 4.8 and higher

(original dll version)

How to install Jurik plugin

Installation of Jurik Tools (Jurik plugin) for Amibroker and Test with JMA

Read the attached file, you will know all the steps to install Jurik Tools and test with JMA. However, first of all, you must have :

1) JRS_DLL.EXE (The installer of Jurik Tools).

2) JRplug2.EXE (Install additional file for Amibroker to work with Jurik Tools) and

3) make sure your Amibroker version is 4.8 or higher

Files:

Linuxser:
See this post. And other several posts on the thread about errors and setup.

Hi, I haven't been having much luck trying to run this in Excel.

Step 1 is to place "JRS_XL.LGC" to "\windows\applog", which I saw another member could not locate that directory. Then I saw this post, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page15, which says to put "WinRT.sys" in \windows\system32\drivers\, which I did. I followed the other directions regarding the placement of JRS_XL32.ppp and JRS_XL32.XLL in the OFFICE11\ADDINS directory, but still no luck in opening the file. Error message, "WinRT Driver not installed. Try reinstalling tools and/or call for tech support." So really, the only step I'm missing is to place the JRS_XL.LGC to \windows\applog.

Has anyone been successful in using it?

TBH I'm only interested in the JRSX formula in Excel and its calculations.

In any case, I've attached an Excel sheet with regular RSI. If some kind soul could maybe assist in additional directions to operate the Jurik Excel referenced in this thread, or simply add the JRSX calc's into the Excel sheet I'd be greatly appreciative. By the way, the Excel is a simple 20 period RSI, but I'd be able to see how to modify the JRSX to whatever period I choose (that is of course if you choose to be my friend and help me out :) :) )

Files:
sample_rsi.rar  259 kb

FxChi:
Hi, I haven't been having much luck trying to run this in Excel.

Step 1 is to place "JRS_XL.LGC" to "\windows\applog", which I saw another member could not locate that directory. Then I saw this post, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page15, which says to put "WinRT.sys" in \windows\system32\drivers\, which I did. I followed the other directions regarding the placement of JRS_XL32.ppp and JRS_XL32.XLL in the OFFICE11\ADDINS directory, but still no luck in opening the file. Error message, "WinRT Driver not installed. Try reinstalling tools and/or call for tech support." So really, the only step I'm missing is to place the JRS_XL.LGC to \windows\applog.

Has anyone been successful in using it?

TBH I'm only interested in the JRSX formula in Excel and its calculations.

In any case, I've attached an Excel sheet with regular RSI. If some kind soul could maybe assist in additional directions to operate the Jurik Excel referenced in this thread, or simply add the JRSX calc's into the Excel sheet I'd be greatly appreciative. By the way, the Excel is a simple 20 period RSI, but I'd be able to see how to modify the JRSX to whatever period I choose (that is of course if you choose to be my friend and help me out :) :) )

Which Office version do you have?

soydan:
Hi all,

attachment file is Jurik Plugin for amibroker 4.8 and higher

(original dll version)

How to install Jurik plugin

Installation of Jurik Tools (Jurik plugin) for Amibroker and Test with JMA

Read the attached file, you will know all the steps to install Jurik Tools and test with JMA. However, first of all, you must have :

1) JRS_DLL.EXE (The installer of Jurik Tools).

2) JRplug2.EXE (Install additional file for Amibroker to work with Jurik Tools) and

3) make sure your Amibroker version is 4.8 or higher

My antivirus detected a trojan horse in these files...

I have Office 2007.

I have Avira AntiVir and am running it now. I'm really hoping these files don't have a virus.

EDIT: Oh yeah, here's a nifty RSX with MA. Didn't see it earlier in the thread. Although if my computer has a virus you may not want it. Still running AntiVir as I type...

EDIT2: Oops I saw that the virus was detected in the Amibroker package. Phew...was getting nervous.

Bumping this again. Hoping can get some assistance please.

why you want that so much

just like forex

RESET and rest

is easier than

remove possible

-- sometime, it could be the anti-virus software too -- too much message

-- try university computer or guest account , and do you have restore point ?

or simply , ask the to put few screen capture, on what are getting , eventually, for today fx pairs

xx3xxx:
why you want that so much

just like forex

RESET and rest

is easier than

remove possible

-- sometime, it could be the anti-virus software too -- too much message

-- try university computer or guest account , and do you have restore point ?

or simply , ask the to put few screen capture, on what are getting , eventually, for today fx pairs

The reason I wanted it is because I currently use the RSI but I'd like to take a look at the RSX signals. I do most of my testing in Excel bc it's easy to change around indicator formula's and assign different weights here and there and tweak things.

I'm terrible at reading/writing MT4 code so I have no clue how to proceed. Obviously the easy approach would be if the Excel sheet worked, but that doesn't seem to be working so well for me. Who knows maybe the RSI signals are the ones that I'll end up keeping, but until I perform some tests I don't know.

But I think you may have misunderstood when I thought I had a virus. It was my mistake for freaking out before double checking the specific corrupted files. My machine is ok as far as I know so no need to find alternative computers/accounts.

I appreciate the reply though and if you know how I can calc the RSX or a similar signal in Excel, feel free to modify the sheet I attached a couple posts up.

FxChi:
The reason I wanted it is because I currently use the RSI but I'd like to take a look at the RSX signals. I do most of my testing in Excel bc it's easy to change around indicator formula's and assign different weights here and there and tweak things.

I'm terrible at reading/writing MT4 code so I have no clue how to proceed. Obviously the easy approach would be if the Excel sheet worked, but that doesn't seem to be working so well for me. Who knows maybe the RSI signals are the ones that I'll end up keeping, but until I perform some tests I don't know.

But I think you may have misunderstood when I thought I had a virus. It was my mistake for freaking out before double checking the specific corrupted files. My machine is ok as far as I know so no need to find alternative computers/accounts.

I appreciate the reply though and if you know how I can calc the RSX or a similar signal in Excel, feel free to modify the sheet I attached a couple posts up.

Have this indicator it exports history to your metatrader/expert/file in csv form which you can open in excel, you can add an indicator you want took the liberty of adding RSX but didn't have a copy of RSX around to test, so not sure how it will work. BTW its an indicator just put it on your chart and it does its thing.

Reason: