Rsi Ea

I am looking for an EA that work regarding RSI indicator, wich we can set the the RSI level for buy and sell entry, and also to set the RSI period.It would be nice if it already include the MM.I hope someone can help me, THANKS

jacoba:
I am looking for an EA that work regarding RSI indicator, wich we can set the the RSI level for buy and sell entry, and also to set the RSI period.It would be nice if it already include the MM.I hope someone can help me, THANKS

Try this one I made, you have to load functions file in the include folder to work.

Files:

Sorry, here's file in mq4. Compile in your include folder.

Files:
functions.mq4  2 kb

wolfe:
Sorry, here's file in mq4. Compile in your include folder.

Thank u for share, but if u can check what's wrong. Tester "Can not open ex file" write.

Marko

Ignore exe. file. Compile RSI Trader in experts folder. Compile Functions file in your include folder. You may have to copy Functions file, create a new include folder, and then paste Functions file in your newly created include file. I hope this works. Let me know.

'marko Thank u for share, but if u can check what's wrong. Tester "Can not open ex file" write. Marko

Thank you Wolfe for the file, but i have the same problem

'Functions.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\RSI TRADER.mq4 (19, 1)

jacoba:
Thank you Wolfe for the file, but i have the same problem 'Functions.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\RSI TRADER.mq4 (19, 1)

That's exactly same, by compiling write same problem on (19,1)

Marko

rename mq4 to mqh

wolfe:
Ignore exe. file. Compile RSI Trader in experts folder. Compile Functions file in your include folder. You may have to copy Functions file, create a new include folder, and then paste Functions file in your newly created include file. I hope this works. Let me know.

Functions.mq4 should be renamed to Functions.mqh and be placed into the existing Experts\Include folder. Do not compile this file, it's just being used in source format when you compile the RSI_Trader.mq4

HerbertH:
Functions.mq4 should be renamed to Functions.mqh and be placed into the existing Experts\Include folder. Do not compile this file, it's just being used in source format when you compile the RSI_Trader.mq4

hm, better to tell like to do. Tx for help, but how to do it ? So easy, if u know, please do it for us. Or better please write step by step how to do it, for next time to know. Thank u very much.

Marko

- Rename the existing functions.mq4 file in your experts\include folder to functions.mqh

- Compile the RSI_Trader.mq4 file like you did before.

HerbertH:
- Rename the existing functions.mq4 file in your experts\include folder to functions.mqh - Compile the RSI_Trader.mq4 file like you did before.

Thank u very much, i did, but it is not working in all. Can by there some more false? Maybe we have to ask the Walfe what wrong in all. Many thanks for help.

Marko

Reason: