[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 21

Gerasimm:

Gentlemen advanced users of Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice... I can't figure out what's going on with the table. After exporting the cotier from the mt archive, the standard column(s) appear date,time,ochlk

and v... So ohlk does not react to mathematical formulas.Work only logic, etc.. On mathematics constantly misfires in the form of #SIGNED! ... All help searched, I cannot understand, that it is possible still to make with the data for adequacy. But thus without problems formulas to date, time and volumes which in principle are not necessary :o).Or at me the machine drives? Yes and if you can, immediately prompt, how to remove the beard from the bottom of the empty lines.To the same dug help, but it did not answer me. Thanks in advance for such valuable information!

Just replace dots with commas. Ctrl+H and forward, well at the same time, the data type in the cells can change to a numeric (if the cell is a prefix ' - then it is removed), well, the cells are updated by F2 and Enter.

And in general Access rules, there are no restrictions on volume

splxgf 24.01.2011 23:52

Great! Ctrl+H has conquered the problem! :о) Thank you very much for the vkazivka (ukr)! And what to do with beards of lines? Just can not destroy an extra 30-40 000.

Ereke:

What do you mean by that? Are we talking to the pros or is this just a pastime?

artmedia70 And you speak for yourself, smart guy!

I have never poked you or even seen you in person. I personally have nothing to answer for, let alone for you. If you don't have the sense to ask the right question, that's your misfortune. Shall I spell it out for you? Or will you understand that your question was in the category of "pastime"?

There will be no discussion, boy.

volshebnik:
It seems to zeroize shift when calculating the Fractals indicator (shift=3 in the code). Maybe shift should be made a variable value until the MA kink is reversed ? I don't understand what exactly determines shift. Please advise, if anyone can.

The shift determines the shift to the number of bars specified by you. It means, concerning fractals - we can understand (on the "0" bar) that a fractal has appeared when shift = 3, i.e. a fractal has appeared on the 3rd bar and we, on the "0" bar, are informed about it. And then, as time passes and prices move up or down in the same direction (when there are no fractals), the calculated value of the fractal is equal to zero; that is why the code stores the value of the last calculated fractal - until the next one appears (not equal to "0") using such a construction - using an auxiliary variable - I have not noticed it in your code.I.e. when a fractal appears in your code and on the next bar it is already equal to "0" when it is calculated again. I.e., using such a construction, we memorize the value of the latest fractal and keep it in the corresponding variable until a new one appears; if there is no fractal in the price movement, the value of the previous fractal is saved - it is not for nothing that there are two variables (for fractal up or fractal down) - one of them is auxiliary, while in your code, there is one..:

fractal_h = iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1, MODE_UPPER, 3);
   if(fractal_h!=0)  upfractal=iFractals(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, MODE_UPPER, 3); 

fractal_l = iFractals(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, MODE_LOWER, 3);
   if(fractal_l!=0)  dwfractal=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1, MODE_LOWER, 3); 

This is how you can arrange conditions for the closing price (for example, a white candle) to break a fractal upwards in the code:

if (Close[1] > upfractal) { DO IT }

And what are those arrays of Lows and Takes here - it is the first time I meet such a construction?

while(true)                                  // Цикл открытия орд.
                  {
                    B++;
                    SL[B]=Bid+Ограничение*Point;
                    TP[B]=Bid-4*Point-Прибыль*Point;
                    ticketdown=OrderSend(Symb, OP_SELL, Lot, Bid,0, SL[B], TP[B],NULL,B,0,вниз); // Ордер вниз
                        Error=GetLastError();
                        switch(Error)                             // Преодолимые ошибки
                          {
                           case 6: Alert("Нет связи с торговым сервером. Пробуем ещё раз..");
                           RefreshRates();                        // Обновим данные
                           Sleep(1);                              // Задержка в цикле до нового тика
                         continue;                                // На след. итерацию
                          }
                         break;                                    // Выход из цикла
                   }

What about your question https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131277/page19 - make the fact of formation of a MA break as a variable of bool type, and then watch the break of a fractal.

I.e., if МА breakover from the bottom to the top is flagUp=true, and then, if the fractal is broken through, we enter the market. Think about it yourself - how at the same time on the same TF the MA break-up from the bottom to the top will occur, and the upper fractal will be broken? First of all, we have to determine the fact of MA break from the bottom up, and then monitor the price break of the upper fractal. If the МА break from the top downwards occurs before the penetration of that fractal, then we drop the flag flagUp = false, set flagDw = true and monitor the price penetration of the lower fractal. It goes something like this.

And here

if(NormalizeDouble(MA_8,Digits) < NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) 
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_7,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_6,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_5,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_3,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_4,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)>NormalizeDouble(MA_1,Digits)) // Перелом вниз

the difference of these values should be compared to "0", for example:

if(NormalizeDouble(MA_8,Digits) - NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) < 0
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_7,Digits) - NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) <= 0 
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) - NormalizeDouble(MA_1,Digits) > 0) // Перелом вниз

Transferred from closed topic:

anton777 23.01.2011 22:40
I will explain how to write MQL4 code in MQL4 Expert Advisor. An order is opened on zero bar, i.e. on the current bar. The indicators will close it on the signal on THIS current bar ( 0 ). I want them to close it on a new or following bar, but not on this one where it was opened. Thanks in advance.

Gerasimm:
What about the beard of lines?
It's better to take it for granted. In the new versions of office, a couple of million lines will already be redundant.

Roman.:

The shift determines the number of bars back specified by you. It means, concerning fractals - wecan understand (on the "0" bar) that a fractal has appeared, if shift = 3, i.e. a fractal has appeared on the 3rd bar and we are informed about it on the "0" bar.

On the 1-minute chart, the attached Fractals indicator draws a birdie of a fractal on the "2" candle ("0" candle is the one that is formed. Further to the left - "1" and "2". That is, shift=2) and, as I understand it, regardless of the shift we have when addressing the indicator in the program. If we are always informed that a fractal is formed on the 3rd bar, then why is shift made a variable in the iFractals() function? And if we make it = 2 or = 5 ? What then ? According to the way the "fractal bird" of the indicator is formed on the chart in the online mode, the fractal is formed when shift=2.

I think I've got it. If we set shift=3. then on the "0" candle we are informed that there is a fractal with the top on the 3rd candle (if there actually is one). On the next bar we actually get the fractal on the 4th candle. But we are shown that there is no fractal (at shift=3) and so iFractals() will now be set to 0. Now then it remains unclear - by definition there should be a fractal when there are two completed bars to the right of the top, but in the online mode on the minute chart the fractal bird appears when there is one completed bar to the right of the top.

artmedia70:

I have never poked you or even seen you in person. I personally have nothing to answer for, let alone for you. If you don't have the sense to ask the right question, that's your misfortune. Shall I spell it out for you? Or will you realise that your question was in the "pastime" category?

There will be no discussion, boy.

If you want to ask a question, answer it! If not, do not write it and keep your jokes to yourself! Smart guy! "If you missed it, look at the name of the thread! It was not created for those who come here and write jokes about newcomers to the currency market!

Ereke:
If you want to ask a question, answer it! If not, do not write it and keep your jokes to yourself! Smart guy! "If you missed it, look at the name of the thread! It was not created for those who come here and write jokes about newcomers to the currency market!
How do you work logically? Have you come to ask for help, or are you already very advanced? Do you feel the difference?
And as a matter of fact: the fifth person has tried to explain to you that your question needs to be formulated more specifically, so you can give a concrete answer.
Reason: