CLose & reverse and multiply lots script

I'm looking for a simple close and reverse script that will multiply initial lot size for the reversed order. I already have a simple close and reverse script, I just need it to multiply lot size. If anyone has this already, or knows how to modify the close and reverse script, please let me know. Reasonable developer proposals are also welcome, but it will have to be pretty inexpensive since this doesn't require much time or effort.

Thanks in advance!

chris_phs wrote >>

I'm looking for a simple close and reverse script that will multiply initial lot size for the reversed order. I already have a simple close and reverse script, I just need it to multiply lot size. If anyone has this already, or knows how to modify the close and reverse script, please let me know. Reasonable developer proposals are also welcome, but it will have to be pretty inexpensive since this doesn't require much time or effort.

Thanks in advance!

Good news, I need to know if I could use the script please. Would most appreciated as I can't find one any where. Also would like to attach a trailing stop at the same time when placed. thanks again....

Reason: