open multiple orders of same currency/ commodity

I only have a micro account, so I frequently buy or sell many lots of 8. Is there a script that will open multiple lots of 8? Ideally I would like to open 10 or 20 at a time.

patrick007:

I only have a micro account, so I frequently buy or sell many lots of 8. Is there a script that will open multiple lots of 8? Ideally I would like to open 10 or 20 at a time.

No, you will have to write one.

Does your broker permit you to have more than 8 lots ? for example Alpari UK micro account ruled that total maximum openend position must not exceeds 200.000 units. :(

onewithzachy:

Does your broker permit you to have more than 8 lots ? for example Alpari UK micro account ruled that total maximum openend position must not exceeds 200.000 units. :(

Upto 100 lots can be traded at one time. 1 lot = 1000. So this is less than alpari.

dabbler:
No, you will have to write one.

I would have thought something was available, being that there are scripts to modify stops and T/P of multiples and close all also. Seems strange nothing available to open multiples.

patrick007:

Upto 100 lots can be traded at one time. 1 lot = 1000. So this is less than alpari.
You miss understood. 200.000 units is equal with 2 lots. What do you mean by 1 lot = 1000. What is your broker anyway ?, it's OK to mention it's name, coz we're not discussing broker.

Tell you what, there's this script in MetaTrader 4 called trade. You can modify it to your liking, open MetaEditor, open it's Navigator window (Ctrl + D), double click script folder and look for trade.mq4.

The sript however can only Buy - can not sell - so you have to modify it.

Reason: