'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 37

PointRatio = 10 for 5 digit broker (price as 1.32456 for example) and PointRatio = 1 for 4 digit broker (price as 1.3245 for example).

toddanderson:
Could someone please mod. the attached scripts so you can enter a buystop,sellstop at a specific price you want

hello i know script for send pending order...but only with a distance in pips from market price, maybe you can use it.

cedric

manual entering Vs auto conditionnal and partial exiting

Hi NewDigital

Thanks for your response and for relocating my post in the appropriated thread.

I have in my library such quick order preset scripts with the closeallafterprofitreached working EA.

You gave the syntax solution for entrying, but it is pretty much harder to exit, partially in this case.

My problem is to find the profit manager EA which will considerate and close all trades associated with a specific magic number and ONLY THOSE,

and if possible,

with limit price (calculated in real time by the EA for each position concerned) or trailing stop orders, instead of a general market ones.

in other words :

close all trades made with the magic number edited (and leave absolutely active the others not concerned or identified with different MN),

after the profit generated by these MN positions (and not all others like in the classic ea of that type) has reached the amount predefined by user.

profit protected by an array of limit or trailing stop orders, calibrated and generated for this sub group goal.

I tried to adapt various close managers, in vain for now.

Multiple EAs working in parallel with possible resources collisions, seem to add difficulty and bugs...

Can someone alter this EA please

Hi

I Was wondering if someone could please alter this close all orders EA to include the following options.or if you have one that already does this please post.

Add a trailing stop

Add a time Filter (maybe need a GMT +- setting for different brokers)

Thanks in advance

Position tracker.

Hi,

I am looking for an indicator that can automatically register new positions, and send alerts/ emails when position is closed?

I have something but it will not automatically register new positions, it has to be restarted.

Thanks,

JForex.

Have you an expert advisor taht revers martingale orders open from another ea ?

Close trade EA

Hi all,

I am looking for an EA in MT4 that will close half of my position size when my TP1 was hit, move SL to BE and close all when TP2 was hit.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

hi all

anyone have script to closed all in one pair not all open?

thanks

Question about scripts

Hi,

I use three scripts in my trading, one to open longs, one to open shorts, & one to close trades.

My question is this: is it possible to add alerts to scripts?

Thanks everyone.

I forgot, I also use a TP &SL script - which is what I would like the alerts for

Jeeves:
Hi,

I use three scripts in my trading, one to open longs, one to open shorts, & one to close trades.

My question is this: is it possible to add alerts to scripts?

Thanks everyone.

I forgot, I also use a TP &SL script - which is what I would like the alerts for

hello,

what kind of alert? i saw a script which draw little arrow whan open/close position somewhere on this thread.

the script you use for SL/TP is not the same that the one for opening position? it's will be interesting if you can post it because i need a script for change setting of an open position (my broker don't accept script with SL and TP )

thanks

Reason: