'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 32

MT4 basic script

Hi,

I need to set up a script or EA with pre-set stop loss of 100 pips and trailing stop of 20. I am tired of setting this manually with every order I make. I am a total beginner in forex, still on Demo Account. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

maries

I moved your post to this thread because, as I remember, I posted 2 scripts here to open the orders manually with magic number.

will try to find it now.

Ronald Raygun:
I know that EAs use Magic Numbers to identify which trades are theirs. How do I manually add a magic number to a trade?

There are 2 scripts created by Igorad. The scripts is used to open manual orders with magic numbers.

Files:

I found using google

It is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page6

close on time EA or script

The only "close on time" script I could find in the public forum is from 2005 and does not work anymore. Does someone have, or can make an updated version? Would be great if it had an option to close all or designated symbols.

I searched with google once again to find my posts

Close on time EA:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page2

Ea help

Hi all

I'm searching for an EA which closes all active orders (open and pending) when the profit for a specific pair (through a magic number) is reached. Some of you know if it exists?

Thank you very much

coocosnest:
Hi all

I'm searching for an EA which closes all active orders (open and pending) when the profit for a specific pair (through a magic number) is reached. Some of you know if it exists?

Thank you very much

Please, read current thread. Specifically about scripts on first pages.

Hi, could anyone help me? I am looking for an ea that will do martingale order (double the lot size) on my first initial order. Thank you

Script for Stealth Pending Orders

I have been using scripts for my trading with great results, much better than manual execution. However, there is always the problem of having a pending order or a stop visible to the broker and other traders. They just can't help themselves from trying to take it out.

I am posting the scripts I use to place my orders with moneymanagement and the script i use to trail my stop manually. The trailing lines script simply places a line on your chart that you can drag around as you like. It is not vivible to the broker so they don't know your stop but if price crosses the line it triggers a closing order. Beautiful. Works perfectly for me in all market conditions with live accounts.

What I would really like to have now is a similar script that will place a line on my chart for pending orders that I can move around as I wish without placing an order with the broker. Once price crosses the line it should then place an actual order with all the features of the buy and sell script I have posted. This way neither the broker nor other traders know what I have in mind and can't manipulate the price to take me out.

I hope I have made myself clear. If there are any questions please post and I will clarify. This would be a very useful stealth script for all traders.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Reason: