Zigzag indicators - page 64

To add comments, please log in or register
troy5658
troy5658  

Looking for a S&R indicator based on the Zig Zag indicator or settings. MTF a must. have a screenshot of what i'm looking for. Any help appreciated. I have no knowledge of coding...

I attached a picture of what i'm looking for and how it looks on a MT4 chart. Thanks in advance.

Files:
SuR.png 91 kb
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
troy5658:

Looking for a S&R indicator based on the Zig Zag indicator or settings. MTF a must. have a screenshot of what i'm looking for. Any help appreciated. I have no knowledge of coding...

I attached a picture of what i'm looking for and how it looks on a MT4 chart. Thanks in advance.

Discussion or suggestions about commercial solutions are not allowed in this forum, so you should make your own search.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
troy5658:

It is very similar to NRTR - look at post #1310
ASCTrend system
ASCTrend system
  • www.mql5.com
Some people say that it is the best signal system in the world...
troy5658
troy5658  
Eleni Anna Branou:

Discussion or suggestions about commercial solutions are not allowed in this forum, so you should make your own search.

Sorry I asked in a wrong way. It's just a zig zag indi with an option to select different time frames. I will look at other options. 
troy5658
troy5658  
Sergey Golubev:
It is very similar to NRTR - look at post #1310
Thanks Sergey. I will have a look at the ASCTrend System. All  I was looking for is just a Zig Zag indi that draw horizontal lines with and option to select different times frames. Thank You.
To add comments, please log in or register