Indicators: Coffie v1

Coffie v1:

Indicator that can be used for entry and exit.

Author: Bartek

Coffie v1
Coffie v1
  • www.mql5.com
I think the basic use of this indicator can be to provide enter/exit signals like on the screen. Enter on cross of lines, exit when shortSeed will make high/low. But mabye someone can tweak the idea of use of it? Mabye other Seed values will be better? I will be grateful for any comments. A litle feedback, please.

Oops ... :)
My child still vividly. It is very pleasant to see later one and a half year.

Hello

This indicator looks great , non the less I will like you know, how does the math work behind this indicator?
How is the calculation done?

Thanks

i have tried to use this indicator,but i do not see the blue arrow appears on the chart when the price will be up. and i do not see the small seed when the indicator tells to be out from the market. give detail explanation. i will be grateful if you help me .

Arrows are drawn manually, not from mq4 a code.

Looks cool and promising ... how can you use this in an EA, so I can give it a real test?

Thanks in advance.

Greetingz,
Koen.

Has anyone figured how to draw the “dots & arrows”, yet?

Hello, here is the coffie expert advisor version.

funyoo:
Hello, here is the coffie expert advisor version.

cannot find it the EA version

zandis1:
i have tried to use this indicator,but i do not see the blue arrow appears on the chart when the price will be up. and i do not see the small seed when the indicator tells to be out from the market. give detail explanation. i will be grateful if you help me .

same bro,,

i will be grateful if you help me

tks be 4

same 4 zandis1

Reason: