The Murrey Math Trading System - page 21

FXKID:
U da man Do u mind hooking up the new version? It look guud

Will put it up next week, taking out the bugs.

Xard777

Hi, xard777, again

Thanks for sharing ZZ.

I think It's possible to play only with this indicator with the proper settings of course and changing the timeframes, or by using two ZZ in one chart-one fast and one slow.

Do you have any idea how to input a sound to be played when ZZ= -60, -90, +60 and +90 level.

I know the command PlaySound("soundname") , but I don't know where to input the command (after wich statement(s) in the sorce in the mq4 file).

Do you have any idea?

I think, we can solve the problem.

Hi There,

Listen, you would be better off with settings of 32,3,12 on an H1 chart which repaints less and has better probability of success and using it solely as a heads up as to market direction. I have studied this indicator vividly over the last 3 months with trending markets and continuation markets and the results are simply use another indicator. I have backed up my tests with hard cash and lost as much as I won. There are some very easy indicators that produce great results time and time again - I like murreymath for long range, I know Murrey teaches us to trade 3/8ths & 5/8ths reversals, but he also shows us the big moves like 1.8555 6/8th - very important support/resistance point as it tells us whether the market is going up to retest 1.9043 & above or go down to 1.8066 or below. Trading outside the goldfish bowl produces real profits as opposed to scalping on a daily basis. Don't take my word for it...see for your self over the next weeks trading action watch the 1.8555 on cable and prove to yourself how the big money is made.

Hi!Sorry ,my Englich is too bad.Thanks all for help.I would like to have MM-indicator with color lines (post 194).Tell me please,where can I lownload it.Thanks.

Good bye. There is midnight in Moscow.

MM Indicator

люша:
Good bye. There is midnight in Moscow.

I think what you are after is in post 73

To Cja:

Thanks I downloaded MM and now I am testing it.I mean color lines (red and blue) which are moving along the candlestics with them.They change color from red to blue and back.

MM Help

To xard777

Can I please PM you with a question. Related to MM but not this thread so do not want to clog it up.

Thanks

stockpick:
To xard777

Can I please PM you with a question. Related to MM but not this thread so do not want to clog it up.

Thanks

Xard777@connectfree.co.uk

Reason: