The Murrey Math Trading System - page 25

Template and files

Thanks so much for posting these....... that template is really effective. thanks again.....

Thanks for your help Xard777 .Have you ever tested the daily range calculator by Igor to help you putting stop?

Best regards

Xard777

many thanks xard777 for this template - its now my favorite !!!

asam:
Thanx, Trading MM

I am using your indicator called #MurreyMath-TimeFrameSC.mq4 in D1, did you find the difference between your indicator and Xard777's in the same time frame but price are showed different levels?

Thank you for your help again.

asam

First of all it's NOT MY indicator

He is using p=32, I'm using p=64

pitch67:
Thanks for your help Xard777 .Have you ever tested the daily range calculator by Igor to help you putting stop? Best regards

Not yet, but will check it out later today. Thanx for the tip.

Xard777

Hi, Xard777 or CJA

After reading the MM stuff (what a long story), I've known more about the MM system. Now I found a chart from the stuff which indicates the probablity of the price regarding on MML and the square in time. I am just thinking how about we put this chat on our MT4 window which will show more potential price reversal. I know there is square in the indicator right now, but I am not sure if this square comes from this comcept, and there is no Vertical Time Line in the square. I believe if we attach the time aquare on our indicator, we'll have the perfect MM system finally.

What do you think about it, guys?

asam

Files:
table.pdf  23 kb

Great Thread!

I was wondering if the buy/sell arrows on the charts repaint?

Thanks

Murrey Math TS

I asked about this before the full Murrey Math TS include:

1 Price Horizontal lines

2 Time Time lines

3 Momentum Parallel lines

4 Speed Lines Fast reverses

5 5 Circles of Conflict Spheres to avoid

if you know how to or of someone who can create an indicator or template to reproduce these indicators, please invite them to this topic please!!!!

see pics.

Files:
mml_pic1.jpg  87 kb
mml_pic2.jpg  145 kb

padamfx:
I asked about this before the full Murrey Math TS include:

1 Price Horizontal lines

2 Time Time lines

3 Momentum Parallel lines

4 Speed Lines Fast reverses

5 5 Circles of Conflict Spheres to avoid

if you know how to or of someone who can create an indicator or template to reproduce these indicators, please invite them to this topic please!!!!

see pics.

Everything that has to do with vertical lines, circles of conflict and speedlines CAN'T BE DONE!

Every year (oct) the data resets IN MURREYS' software. HE WILL NEVER REVEAL THE CALCULATION.

He is very vague about this, it has to do with moonphase, bonds ........ and.....

montage:
Great Thread!

I was wondering if the buy/sell arrows on the charts repaint?

Thanks

Yes, all indicators repaint if the trend continues.

Reason: