The Murrey Math Trading System - page 14

re Float

redsama:
Xard777 .. many thanks for sharing your indicators. #00HMAmodified & #00MM-TimeFarme are most valuable.

I am not clear on use of the #00Float2. In post 131 there is mention of multi time frame. Does it mean to apply #00Float2 in m60,m30,m15,m5 or apply #float2 in long time frame to get a low and high while applying MM levels on several shorter time frame.?

Your kind help is solicited

In post 137, Lenny kindly put up the book Float Analysis by Steve Woods.

I am still going through it, but I think most folk use a float of 200 which would suggest a larger timeframe - I am running 60 and 200 to see the difference, thats why I put up both templates.

xard777

Real Murray. What we are using on mt4 is not complete. all the murray documents that I have speak of a trading square, not just price but time and speed. We are lacking all that. I noticed that on the pics from the original system, the time had also 9 levels (or verticals) and there was a vertical every 4 candles. So I've put these on my 4hr chart and here's the result. Do you think this could be coded? The issue is with getting the beginning of the square as that might be of importance.

Files:
real_murray.gif  86 kb

Use of Float Indi

Hi mates,

how do you use the float indi together with the MM levels?

I checked it over the last days in several crosses on daily charts, (float 50)and the green vertical line simply moves with new highs or lows...

I have read some parts of the mentioned book, but I am not sure how this indicator may help us with currency trading.

Any help is very much appreciated - thx!

i always follow this thread...

xard777:
here....follow this... Xard777

i will try it....

Re MM-Timeframe-v5

Xaerd777,

TY much for the new upate, can u give a short note how to use the column of data in the indicator window. I view the 3 lines as moving averages?

The price indicator doesn't print for daily MM. Maybe a glitch?

But great work, this is def my favorite mm indicator.

moldem:
The price indicator doesn't print for daily MM. Maybe a glitch? But great work, this is def my favorite mm indicator.

sorry, change the timeframe on the pricetrend from 60 to 0

should work ok in all timeframes, however I do prefer using the 60 timeframe on a 4hr chart

xard777

xard777:
here....follow this... Xard777

yeah....

make profit everdays

+ this one!!!

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/12/bestmacd.mq4

BestMACD.mq4

Files:
bestmacd.mq4  3 kb

new to Murrey, but learning fast

* Many thanks to the people on this board for their postings. Do not mind getting Metatrader software if that is what it takes. Evidently Murrey sells his own software for $2,750.

But am trying to get some basic concepts down as a starting point.

* Could you enlighten me as to the manner of creating the "box" with its 8 levels:

(a) the start price point/line of the box -- the 0/8 line -- do you just pick the price at the time you come onto the trading day? ... or do you pick the top/bottom of the most visible recent channel?

(b) the end price point/line of the box - the 8/8 line

* I feel I am staring right at it, but can't quite see it ...

* Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reason: