The Murrey Math Trading System - page 24

MM Chaos

Xard777,

I have noticed a bunch of MM indicators on this thread and have noticed they differ on the charts. I get different price on MML? What makes your #00MM-TimeFrame_v4 through v5 different from Murrey_Math_MT4_Period_VG? Not sure which one to use. Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

hitman:
i am new in murrey mathe.................& is see a lot of murrey indecator in this topic could anyone explain the differance between them ........

any one know how is the price in strong trend so it will break the high or low of murrey math lines & murrey math will be change.................

simple trade entry for Murray

buy at -1/8, 0/8, 1/8

sell at +1/8, 7/8, 8/8

dont trade if the price has moved 3 blocks n more in either direction.

just for beginner like me.

zeman:
simple trade entry for Murray

buy at -1/8, 0/8, 1/8

sell at +1/8, 7/8, 8/8

dont trade if the price has moved 3 blocks n more in either direction.

just for beginner like me.

Zeman,

Three blocks?? I don't understand. Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

Help: Indicator color change

Could anyone kindly help me to change the lines' color of Octave_V4 in order to show better in the white background? I am not good at coding, I know it's easy to change, but I failed many times.

The lines' color in the attached image looks great in white background as well, I just need this kind of color.

Thanx in advance.

asam

Files:
5_min.gif  22 kb

@asam

Use this

Files:

Thanx, Trading MM

I am using your indicator called #MurreyMath-TimeFrameSC.mq4 in D1, did you find the difference between your indicator and Xard777's in the same time frame but price are showed different levels?

Thank you for your help again.

asam

TimeFreedom:
Zeman,

Three blocks?? I don't understand. Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

three line...

example : price from 0/8 had moved at 2/8..so three blocks means 3 lines

Baby MM

Does anyone's could help me taking away baby MM from the Xard777.

I am working also with pivot then the graph is completly full

Regards Peter

xard777:
I too run the pivot lines but simply run them only on H1, M30 & M15; it would be just too much on H4 or D1. See piccys...

Hi, Xard777

Could you please provide the indicator or template in this post? I found its different with the indicator I dl before.

Thanx alot.

asam

xard777:
Here you are, just copy the template to template folder and rest to indicator folder... Xard777

Its so nice of you, Thanx a million!

asam

Reason: