The Murrey Math Trading System - page 17

You the man !!!!! Cheers

thanks goes to all those who developed the price trend indicator. It has replaced my KGSP indicator as the blue line follows it exactly + all the added bells and whistles ofcourse.

re Price Trender

drgoodvibe:
thanks goes to all those who developed the price trend indicator. It has replaced my KGSP indicator as the blue line follows it exactly + all the added bells and whistles ofcourse.

I am using the Price Trender indicator by Kalenzo, does exactly as it says on the box.

You could use this indicator as a system on its own - Thanx Kalenzo

Xard777

xard777:
Did you see cable run all the way up to 1.9072 (1.9073 baby 4/8ths) and fall even quicker. By the time I went short it was 1.9062...

Xard777

WOw... what amazing this system could give to us, can i long if it reach at 2/8?

xard777:
I am using the Price Trender indicator by Kalenzo, does exactly as it says on the box.

Xard777

indeed the indicator is a healthy addition to all the others.

xard777:

Xard777

My thanks to all for sharing Murrey and other refinements. Could someone explain what PT indicator is showing? Also - what do input parameters set - and has anyone experienced "optimum" settings for any pair and/or timeframe?

Thanks in advance...

xard777:
Did you see cable run all the way up to 1.9072 (1.9073 baby 4/8ths) and fall even quicker. By the time I went short it was 1.9062...

Xard777

see post 172

hi all

i've been watching murrey math lines MMLs for a long time now ,

i can say it : it has better results with jpy pairs , esp. with the mad dogs

thanks xard , thnx guys for sharing the ideas , i think the way i use murrey wont conflict with urs and we can be a good team , yeah , we can make it .

best regards

xard777:
That's ok, I was in @ 1.9062 and out @ 1.8989

I think I will look @ JPY in the future...thanx for the heads up.

Xard777

uw Xard , many thnx for the indicators and for the hard work u r doing here.

the idea about the mad dogs is that it obeys murrey rules of overbought and oversold for a longer period of time

i.e. it may stay within the range of +1\8 , -1\8 for more than a week

best regards

xard777:
That's ok, I was in @ 1.9062 and out @ 1.8989

I think I will look @ JPY in the future...thanx for the heads up.

Xard777

I was interested in finding your "market profile" indicator by cja (the colored backgrounds for the sessions)

Its better then the one I am using.

Thanks

Changing font and font size in Window1

Hi, CJ,

Thanks for the powerful MM indicator. I plan on incorporating it with other indies (cam lines and weekly pivots, MA cross, etc.) and then post it either here or start a new thread on the forum. I will certainly give credit to you and your team for the great job you have done. Many thanks.

One question, how do I change the font and font size of window 1? ...within Metatrader or in the MM program? My font characters are a bit jumbled and do not look as clean as yours.

Thanks again.

COTtrader

Reason: