The Murrey Math Trading System - page 106

Hey Leo,

Do you mean candlesticks with long wicks? Or do they have to be any type of body as long as they have long tails?

BTW, great template... but I want to modify the colours of the candlesticks, how can I do that from the GUI or do I have to do that in the code?

Thx,

Vlad

Hi

Thin (small) Body and Long both side Legs (wicks).

You can change the color in the GUI but if you change timeframes or turn the MT4 of It will be back to the original colors. Probably have to do it in the code.

Bye

iDEFY:
Hey Leo,

Do you mean candlesticks with long wicks? Or do they have to be any type of body as long as they have long tails?

BTW, great template... but I want to modify the colours of the candlesticks, how can I do that from the GUI or do I have to do that in the code?

Thx,

Vlad

xard777:
X-Wave Xard777

xard777,

I've been reading the Murrey Math thread intently and I've used some of your tools. I really appreciate that you've shared tehm. I've used the wave counter and it numbers the impulse Elliott Waves, I presume, 1 through 5. Does the indicator count the rest of the corrective wave and display them? Does it do anything else such as notifications, etc.? Can you explain a little more on how the indicator works?

Much appreciated...

Hello Xard,

Your indicator : ArrZZx2 looks impressive.

Is it based on zigzag ?

Can we really trust it, or will it repaints very large ?

( I talk on short timeframes : 5 and 15 minutes)

Thanks,

xard777:
Here is a screen setup that can be used on both 4hr and 30min timeframes...

Simply unrar and copy to metatrader/experts/indicators...

Plus copy the X-Screen.tpl file to metatrader/templates..

restart MT4, right click mouse on screen and select template X-Screen.tpl

This setup works fine on WHC Trader 4, however the X-Math indicator may go tits up on other formats of MT4.

Enjoy:-)

Xard777

PS the X-Math indicator uses P defaulted at 64, you can change to 256 should you wish to see the bigger picture on Daily or leave at 64 for smaller timeframes like 1hr, 30min, 15min ect... If you are unsure simply leave at default 64.

OOPS! forgot text fonts...you need to install 2 fonts enclosed...

Respected Xard777 please write as to use your new indicators?

Kind time of day all! I am sorry for my English. At me a question to xard777 if will allow. Some time back you have created the perfect indicator: TimeFrame 2007 v0.05, I at this forum saw also later version of this indicator, but it is not important. Then by you have been created: Xard-Lite-v1.5.ex4 and X-Math.ex4. There were also others some indicators. Whether me interest TimeFrame 2007 and Xard-Lite. there are in them differences by calculation of mathematics between lines 0/8 - 8/8. The matter is that I use in trade TimeFrame 2007 with parameters Р=256 on Н1 and Н4 and as P=64 on D1. It is possible for me to prompt as to make, what in indicator Xard-Lite to expose the same parameters as well as on TimeFrame 2007. At imposing both indicators on a chart sometimes lines coincide and sometimes are not present. I and could not understand why so it turns out. What parameter in Xard-Lite is responsible for it. The matter is that I have Xard-Lite only with expansion ex4. Also I can not see a code of the indicator. If it was already discussed at a forum that give me the link. Thanking you very much in advance. Yours faithfully Dmitriy.

Seems I've resolved now, thanks the same.

xard777:
Here is a screen setup that can be used on both 4hr and 30min timeframes...

Simply unrar and copy to metatrader/experts/indicators...

Plus copy the X-Screen.tpl file to metatrader/templates..

restart MT4, right click mouse on screen and select template X-Screen.tpl

This setup works fine on WHC Trader 4, however the X-Math indicator may go tits up on other formats of MT4.

Enjoy:-)

Xard777

PS the X-Math indicator uses P defaulted at 64, you can change to 256 should you wish to see the bigger picture on Daily or leave at 64 for smaller timeframes like 1hr, 30min, 15min ect... If you are unsure simply leave at default 64.

OOPS! forgot text fonts...you need to install 2 fonts enclosed...

Hi Xard777,

thanks for all your support.....

I've just installed your Murrey indies, tpl and font from post 1167 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

but when I call the new tpl in any pair my metatrader freez up and I've force to close it.

I've tried to exclude some indies at once and if I don't load the X-Math.ex4 my software go ok.

the same is with Leo tpl

Can you help ?

thanks in advance

and sorry for bad english !

dibral:
Kind time of day all! I am sorry for my English. At me a question to xard777 if will allow. Some time back you have created the perfect indicator: TimeFrame 2007 v0.05, I at this forum saw also later version of this indicator, but it is not important. Then by you have been created: Xard-Lite-v1.5.ex4 and X-Math.ex4. There were also others some indicators. Whether me interest TimeFrame 2007 and Xard-Lite. there are in them differences by calculation of mathematics between lines 0/8 - 8/8. The matter is that I use in trade TimeFrame 2007 with parameters Р=256 on Н1 and Н4 and as P=64 on D1. It is possible for me to prompt as to make, what in indicator Xard-Lite to expose the same parameters as well as on TimeFrame 2007. At imposing both indicators on a chart sometimes lines coincide and sometimes are not present. I and could not understand why so it turns out. What parameter in Xard-Lite is responsible for it. The matter is that I have Xard-Lite only with expansion ex4. Also I can not see a code of the indicator. If it was already discussed at a forum that give me the link. Thanking you very much in advance. Yours faithfully Dmitriy.

Dmitriy, the TimeFrame-2007-v0.05 does not have a frame size option. I believe it defaults to a frame size value of 64. The Xard-Lite and X-Math provides frame size option that you can adjust.

xard777:
Hi There,

try this.....

Xard777

Hi... Xard....

From the picture (Octave-X) you sent, i notice that there was some sort of XLS program on the right lower side. Could you please send the program? thank you

xls

xard777:
Here it is... Xard777

Thank you for quick reply.

Could you tell me the "insert frame" and "+/- frame" parameter for any other pairs? like GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDJPY, etc. Thanks you

Reason: