BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 63

Today the BT signal gave good signal on 4 major pairs, started 2 and half hours ago. Miss the trade because i was away. So i just post the screenshot here for reference.

Matfx

thanks for posting the charts with the signals.

I would like to ask you, when u have time, would you be good enough to mark up a chart to show why a signal is good and also why another signal would be a bad one.......

As you appear to be using the system you have experience discerning the credibility of the signals, I wonder if you could be a teacher in here.......

thanks

dave

Blaiserboy:
Matfx

thanks for posting the charts with the signals.

I would like to ask you, when u have time, would you be good enough to mark up a chart to show why a signal is good and also why another signal would be a bad one.......

As you appear to be using the system you have experience discerning the credibility of the signals, I wonder if you could be a teacher in here.......

thanks

dave

I am not good enough to show you which signal is good, which signal is bad. The person you should refer to is New Digital. He has been used it for longer time than me, and i am still experience it through demo, while New Digital is trading it with real account.

But i am trading it from time to time and not everyday as I am always busy.

Sorry I did not have time to trade today. By the way I think matfx understands this system in right way.

It is some of my trades for today:

As I said I am permanently do not have time and because of that I may frget to move stop loss for example. So, do not repeat my mistakes: always place stop loss and always move stop loss.

We are having many possibilities to move/place stop loss:

- BT indicators;

- Parabolic SAR:

- support/resistance lines by Maksigen indicator;

- static pivot lines (blue/red dotted lines);

- MA with period 55;

- Stochastic in some cases.

So, do not miss this possibility and alays use stop loss and always move the stop.

I was talking about BrainTrading M30 system from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139/page2

Files:

By the way, I am trading mainly the trend between static pivot dotted lines. If you have big deposit size or prefer more risky trading so you may use some trading on breakout (break those blue/red dotted lines): for example this breakout case we are having on EURJPY today.

Here is my trade today. GBP/USD hit the blue dot line ( target), resistance line. Both EUR/USD and USD/CHF i have to close it manually because now is getting close to news release time.

Files:

It is my trades for today.

Last order on GBPJPY was opened mistakenly as it was "trade context is busy" during more than 3 minutes ... so it should be +100 pips and when it closed i saw that it is +80 pips ... and the other order was opened ...

Anyway, it is in profit with +163 pips.

Closed before news.

Files:

It is 2 tools:

- AccountEquityAnalyzer indicator coded by project1972 for elite section (project1972 is the author of Alpha EA and Electra EA - elite section);

- and information about margin - Margin Level Monitor EA (MaxMargin3 EA) coded by azmel for elite section.

I am not promoting this tools as it is in elite section sorry.

Elite members may download it (mq4 source codes) using links thread.

For not-elite members - you may use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177664 (some different tools but may be usefull as well).

not refresh

Newdigital

I dont know why these indicators not refresh. if possible, please post the better ones.

thanks

Reason: