KG Trapping Mode - page 17

Dear Kang_Gun,

I found out that your older and newer version have some differences in Minor and Major Wave. Old version (Major & Minor) showed a blue bar while the other one showed red bar. I compared these two graph and finally becoming slightly confused. I attached the images of these two version.

Which one is valid ? Please tell me.

Thanks.

Files:
1_2.gif  42 kb
2_2.gif  31 kb

koncreng_koncreng:
Dear Kang_Gun,

I found out that your older and newer version have some differences in Minor and Major Wave. Old version (Major & Minor) showed a blue bar while the other one showed red bar. I compared these two graph and finally becoming slightly confused. I attached the images of these two version.

Which one is valid ? Please tell me.

Thanks.

Bro, KG Sea Wave V.1 is the new version.. the new one more sentive than the old one. Both are valid, you can chooce which one you like.

Blue and red color just help you to see "a sea wave" where is the peak and where is the valley. Important thing how to read this toys is... imagine that you see a sea wave (imagine you in the ocean ) Major is a big wave, minor, micro, trigger is the small one... if u do that i think the toys become very powerfull.. but if you like to read this like a conventional oscillator is ok... it's working too...

KG

KG,

Take a look at Steinitz Method, (here at TSD) it is an EA that look likes your method. Maybe they got something u can improved.

bb

Pabloreg:
KG,

Take a look at Steinitz Method, (here at TSD) it is an EA that look likes your method. Maybe they got something u can improved.

bb

Yup.. i'm reading his thread now... cool ...

KG

Ranging .......

This is what i'm doing with GJ today when price movement was ranging... I'm using WMA 62 with level & envelope 62 to filter it.. take a look at the first pictures, the price play inside the envelope... so, what i'm doing is go fishing at M1... take a look at the second pictures..

Attached is the template with envelope 62 and WMA 62 with level

KG

Files:

How long have you used the system ?

nicesurf:
How long have you used the system ?

Almost a year bro..

KG

when do you enter a trade .....

hello kang

first , many thank`s for this great job here, looks great .

now i have read this thread and have a question :

example for long: do you enter a trade as soon blue bar appears at trigger and micro or do you enter next bar?

i have often seen forex systems with rules to enter a trade if signal appears and after you enter, the signal change reverse.

thanks for reply and sorry for my bad english ...

i will test this system on monday .....

forex2006

SLs

Hi kang-gun,

what stop loss (if any) do you use? And what about losing trades, as it looks like now you only have winners?

BTW, yesterday I entered gj short in the end of the session and bagged

70p Nice system indeed

forex2006:
hello kang

first , many thank`s for this great job here, looks great .

now i have read this thread and have a question :

example for long: do you enter a trade as soon blue bar appears at trigger and micro or do you enter next bar?

i have often seen forex systems with rules to enter a trade if signal appears and after you enter, the signal change reverse.

thanks for reply and sorry for my bad english ...

i will test this system on monday .....

forex2006

Bro, first you have to look all condition in a big view.. use Major wave as your base to start your analysis before you OP your position. As I said before just think this system as a sea wave... Major wave is the big wave (means that the price movement will have same direction with this wave) and Minor Wave is fractions wave from Major wave, and Micro Wave is fractions wave from Minor wave and Trigger Wave is fractions from Micro wave.

So, let's say when you saw Major Wave is going up... to open your position just wait until Trigger & Micro give you a red bar and OP your position when they change to blue...

Try it first... there are an important lesson that only can you get when you did it.. Imagine you see the series bar as a sea wave in the ocean...

Thanks,

KG

Reason: