BrainSystem: indicators development - page 4

i try this , the colors are very confusing this way.

it will great and easy to the eye if some one can change this indicators to candle stick:

bull candels -dark blue

bear candle -red

neauteral bar -yellow.

edge-t:
You can just change your chart display to candlesticks in metatrader. If the Braintrend1 is too thin, increase the thickness in the settings to 2 or more.

Final Set of BrainTrading System Indicators

Please find the final set of BrainTrading System indicators.

Fully imprived, updated, alarm fixed and everything was fixed as well.

And an other indicators which I am using together with this system.

Edited: all BrainTrading indicators were updated (attached). Now we have two indicators (BrainTrend1_all_in_one.mq4 and BrainTrend2_all_in_one.mq4) instead if 7. So we may use those two indicators only.

BrainTrend1_all_in_one indicator:

All the settings are adjustable.

BrainTrend2_all_in_one:

Use spread_eq_0 = false for the charts to be the same with every broker. If you want to get the charts looks like unique just for your broker only so use spread_eq_0 = true.

repaint ???

see images

If you are using MTF version of BrainTrading so any MTF indicators are continuing paiting the open bar on more highier timeframe untill this open bar will be closed.

BrainTrend1Sig.mq4 4653 bytes

BrainTrend2Sig.mq4 4978 bytes

BrainTrend2Stop.mq4 4737 bytes

i look source imho indikators not #MTF

I think you have the problem with 1 indicator only: BrainTrend2Sig.mq4 with arrow. Fixed version is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139/page2 (Igorad fixed it to use with any EA as icustom so this version should be right one).

By the way I like australian versions more (2-in-1 versions).

All the links for indicators are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139

saek, could you please post the cci filter indicator?

thanks newdigital ! i try ...

camisa:
saek, could you please post the cci filter indicator?

look [attach]

Files:

does anyone here have 4tf bars braintrend1sig.mq4 like steinits 4tf bar?

I did not see it with BT sorry.

Reason: