ASCTrend system - page 18

Still waiting for exit for those two orders.

Files:
workplace4.gif  45 kb

newdigital:
Right mouse click on the trade, then "Profit", then "in Points".

ahh thank you

it seems that i was blind

thx

I did exit now:

USDJPY: -4 pips;

GBPUSD: +11 pips.

I was tired to wait for the profit. It was not trading market.

It is possible to open the order on the correction now (buy for USDJPY) just to get some very few pips in profit. But sorry i am very tired from this non trading market today.

I will not.

Files:

Just to compare the two systems: asctrend M5 and brainsystem on H1.

There are two images about this asctrend: the signals on GBPUSD was at about 3 and 10 am today (two signals).

Files:

And it is brainsystem (H1 timerame):

the buy signal was at 6 am. We know that all the signals on H1 timeframes for this system should be validated by M15 template (should not be any red color within 5-6 am). So as we see it was right buy at 6 am.

As to BT system on H1 we were going to get stop loss with -16 pips. Because the main trend was started yesterday and it was just re-enter.

But asctrend system (M5) gave the signal much more earlier. And as we see our asctrend system is more accurate. We got some pips.

So asctrend system is less of risky in this case.

newdigital:
It is possible to open the order on the correction now (buy for USDJPY) just to get some very few pips in profit. But sorry i am very tired from this non trading market today. I will not.

I was affraid to open corectional buy on USDJPY. So now we may see the results which I did not get: i may get no more than +6 or +10 pips.

But anyway it's ok.

Files:

Just want to remind that I am using the system posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756/page7

And the rules are described on this thread as well.

We got 4 signals for all the pairs but yesterday in the evening (early morning for USDJPY). It is not our trading hours (we are trading since 8 till 17 basicly). Now the prices for all 4 pairs are continuing movement increasing profit.

Can't we have an Expert Advisor enter the trades automatically when there is a buy signal according to this strategy, it seems very good, and the profits would be 3 levels, so we enter 3 lots and exit each one at a fibonacci level. or exit all if the price closes below the red envelop (for a BUY trade).

fxtester:
Can't we have an Expert Advisor enter the trades automatically when there is a buy signal according to this strategy, it seems very good, and the profits would be 3 levels, so we enter 3 lots and exit each one at a fibonacci level. or exit all if the price closes below the red envelop (for a BUY trade).

It is very difficult to create EA for this system.

Because there are 3 templates:

- trading template,

- informational and

- market condition template.

And there are completely different rules to trade trending market, news, flat and correctional movement. With completely different enter/exit rules.

And I am looking for all 4 pairs even if I am trading one pair only (to look at the time they start to move, to understand which pair is leading and to see where is more clear signals to enter).

And asctrend indicator is not the main in this system. This indicator is used just for confirmation as well as an oscillator for example.

Besides i am not using fibo levels. i am using pivot and just "brown-line" dynamic "fibo levels" which are the levels of sma only. And only with trending market. And no any levels on the flat market or correctional trend.

It should be complex EA with forecasting possibilities, with trading, with estimating the market condition to select the rules automatically.

I see it as very big project concerning EA.

Reason: