BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 22

3 very good signals on GBPUSD during the two days. Look at the image attached. And not all of them were fully confirmed by other indicators.

Files:
bt_gbpusd.gif  32 kb

I want to change the signal sound

Hi newdigital,

I think the system works very good. Thanks for your effort,

A simple question, how can I change the sound? I got bored to hear the same sound. It would be great if I have the option to select the sound file.

Cheers

It is image from my MetaTrader right now.

Now I am using M30 timeframe and because of that do not need any alarm.

I looked at the code and seems these indicators are using standard alarm from Metatrader: open "Tools" in MetaTrader, then "Options", then "Events", "Alert", "Choose other ..." and then you may choose any sound .wav file (anyone) which is inside your computer.

But be sure that your Braintrading indicators are having different SignalID. Any but different.

It may be some song for example (i did not try).

I want to say that we will have EAs for alarms for all the 4 rules:

- for H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation;

- for H4 timeframe (As I remember Kubera estimated something);

- 2 rules for M30 timeframe.

And the other EAs for trading.

Hope we will have it this week.

Files:
bt_m30.gif  31 kb

Genuine vs. Cloned Braintrading

I know there are some who are curious about this, so I am responding. I have the genuine Braintrading system, which, yes, I paid for. I also have the cloned versions, available here and on other forums. I have plotted both the original and cloned versions simultaneously. They are NOT the same. While I will not go into detail, the cloned BT2 indicators in particular are pretty far out of sync with the original. Before you get upset, am I saying the clones don't work? No, I have no idea whether they work or not. They may work better that the original. The problem is that neither system, the original or the clones, can be historically backtested.

newdigital:
It is image from my MetaTrader right now.

Now I am using M30 timeframe and because of that do not need any alarm.

I looked at the code and seems these indicators are using standard alarm from Metatrader: open "Tools" in MetaTrader, then "Options", then "Events", "Alert", "Choose other ..." and then you may choose any sound .wav file (anyone) which is inside your computer.

But be sure that your Braintrading indicators are having different SignalID. Any but different.

Silly me . I didn't see that option. Thanks!

WNW:
I know there are some who are curious about this, so I am responding. I have the genuine Braintrading system, which, yes, I paid for. I also have the cloned versions, available here and on other forums. I have plotted both the original and cloned versions simultaneously. They are NOT the same. While I will not go into detail, the cloned BT2 indicators in particular are pretty far out of sync with the original. Before you get upset, am I saying the clones don't work? No, I have no idea whether they work or not. They may work better that the original. The problem is that neither system, the original or the clones, can be historically backtested.

I do not have about original system.

We have this free system.

And I backtested it during the one month with no problem.

And the other people did the same.

And we did forward testing and estimated some rules for trading.

There are 2 or 3 threads on this forum with backtesting and forward testing results during the two months posting.

All the rules for trading are here.

It's no problem.

Let me start by saying I have not waded through 100's of posts/pages but, just today, I downloaded all the indicators and had a look at the manual, part of which states that a trade should be taken every time a dot appears.

From what I see a dot can appear then disappear forever. How then can it be backtested? Please bear with me. This is not to challenge what is being said but rather for an explanation.

I should also mention I wrote to BT.com asking for some performance figures (given the strategy was mechanical with precise entry/exits etc. and had been around for >2yrs). Within minutes (!!), I received a reply stating that "performance depends from many factors" and there was no such report.

Mmmm...

butterbean:
Let me start by saying I have not waded through 100's of posts/pages but, just today, I downloaded all the indicators and had a look at the manual, part of which states that a trade should be taken every time a dot appears.

From what I see a dot can appear then disappear forever. How then can it be backtested? Please bear with me. This is not to challenge what is being said but rather for an explanation.

I should also mention I wrote to BT.com asking for some performance figures (given the strategy was mechanical with precise entry/exits etc. and had been around for >2yrs). Within minutes (!!), I received a reply stating that "performance depends from many factors" and there was no such report.

Mmmm...

Dots can be appeared and disappeared on the open bar. But not on the closed bar.

We are not using this manual. Because if we use this system according to the manual we will loss money. According to my estimation if you are using this system fully according to the Braintrading manual which you were reading this system will not be profitable.

That is why we spent two months backtesting and forward testing this system and we estimated the other rules and we have more than 8 indicators in the system. And we did it not because we wanted. We had no choise: we should estimate the rules.

We are not trading according to the manual which you were reading.

You do not need to read more than 100 posts.

And finally we got our Braintrading system which we created here on this forum. We are using some Brainrading indicators in this our system. Just some. And we are using the other indicators as well. And there are strict rules to trade (enter, exit and so on).

So our rules are fully different from the original ones.

We had to do it: we had no choise.

As I understand you are talking about orignal system. But If I am talking about Braintrading system it means that I am talking about our system which was created on this forum. Original system and our systems are fully different.

Newdigital, I have been reading but I still don't understand how you are confirming trades with I-XO on tf30.

I loaded the template for the tf30 and there are so many things on the screen its hard to tell whats going on.

More specifically I don't understand I-XO, I have looked over the forum but I am not sure what its telling me.

Thanks for your help..

Reason: