BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 18

I am still in.

It was more than 100 p totally for 3 orders opened. And I may exit because, personally, I am always taking into account the S&R lines and pivots. I may exit and say: today the system did more than 100 p in one day.

But I never say like this.

Why?

Because I want to estimate the rules not for myself only.

And second (and most important): I am evaluating the signal system now (and it should be strict rules for signal system).

my 2 more +trades

GPB +22

EUR +21

Total for the day 75 GBP+32 EURUSD+22 GBP+21 EURUSD =150 pip Greate---

yesterdya night also +35 GPB

but exit i do not know , i will try to learn

mart-hart:
Would it be possible to make or adjust one of the BT 1 indicators so that it signals on a 15 min chart but taking its signal from the 1 hour chart ? Martin

Martin,

Could you be more specific with your idea please?

Will it give:

1) The color of the bar from the hour preceding the current 15 mins period

OR

2) The color of the current 1-hour bar in which the current 15 mins period is? Note that it could change color in that case...

Example:

For 1) The 10h-11h 1-hour bar is blue, so the 11h15-11h30 15-mins bar will show "Blue" (or "Buy").

For 2) The 11h-12h 1-hour bar is blue, so the 11h15-11h30 15-mins bar will show "Blue" (or "Buy"). (Taking in consideration it could change color...)

Daniel

Well. I can not manage these trades anymore today. Please find the Statement. Orders which were closed already are for the first version of the rules. Still opened orders are the second version. Second rules work. It is ok. Tomorrow morning we will see when the exit was. It is easy because everything is in full closed bar, stop is moving using Parabolic SAR and exit on Parabolic SAR as well.

So, we will continue tomorrow.

Files:
1_28.gif  32 kb
2_19.gif  34 kb
3_7.gif  35 kb

Anyway it is the about 90 p now (look at the image).

I will summarize everything tomorrow and I may say that this second modification of the rules work.

Files:
4_5.gif  61 kb

HI newdigital.

Thanks very much for your effort.

I am learning the BrainTrading System this week, your indicators and rules are very usefull,and I found this system is more suitable for EUR/USD and USD/CHF.

Do you have the indicators I-XO-A-H for MT3?because my broker using MT3 now,and I get the signals from MT4,but make orders on MT3. You know the different servers support the differnt data.so can you give me a link to download the I-XO-A-H for MT3?

Thank you very much for your help.

Thorn

thorn:
HI newdigital.

Thanks very much for your effort.

I am learning the BrainTrading System this week, your indicators and rules are very usefull,and I found this system is more suitable for EUR/USD and USD/CHF.

Do you have the indicators I-XO-A-H for MT3?because my broker using MT3 now,and I get the signals from MT4,but make orders on MT3. You know the different servers support the differnt data.so can you give me a link to download the I-XO-A-H for MT3?

Thank you very much for your help.

Thorn

May be this one.

Files:
xo-i-a-h.mql  2 kb

Well.

What we have now.

USDJPY

buy 115.15 yesterday and exit 115.66 on full closed bar at 01:00 today (alpari time).

+51 p.

GBPUSD

sell 1.7880 yesterday and exit 1.7834 on full closed bar at 01:00 today.

+46 p.

USDCHF

buy 1.2629 yesterday and exit 1.2641 on full closed bar at 01:30 today.

+12 p.

+109 p in total.

Second variation of the rules work concerning the trailing and exit.

As we see the more clear signal was on USDJPY and we got more pips from that pair.

And we do not have any signals confirmed from 01:30 am alpari time up to now.

newdigital:
May be this one.

I am really indebted to you!

Reason: