[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 435

MobileMan:
and what do i have to do with it?! by the way , i also lost almost nothing while i was sitting in a parent-teacher meeting and watching the schedule)))
Don't say a word, you've got profits! and Stranger's got two moose while he's been working with you.

Tantrik:
You'd better keep quiet - you've got profits! and Stranger's got two moose - while he was dealing with you.

One in the morning. And the mobile, yeah, who am I to blame? )))

strangerr:

Already had one pip, what more do you need? ))))

I noticed that Reshetov's Expert Advisor opens trades during a trend and then waits out a correction, puts stops under it.

Well, he's doing a good job.

strangerr:

One in the morning.
euro/yen boo closed?

MobileMan:
you're right... but I won't. I'll wait for the morning. I have better thoughts in the morning...

Thinking back to what I said yesterday: "The main thing is to close below 1.31."

And today I woke up at 1.3026.

Well, if not tomorrow, then on Monday we'll cross 1.30

Tantrik:
euro/yen boo closed?

Here, watch the trending short term (white)

Tantrik:
did the euro/yen boo close?

If it was in boo, how could it have closed?

And the advisor would be better off opening trades from pullbacks.

strangerr:

Have no doubt, tomorrow morning's oil painting: what to do? sell, buy?
Screenshot posted just for tomorrow! (now there are signals that the trendline (this one is now holding 1.3120) will be broken up! most likely tomorrow from 1.3030-40 will go)

Tantrik:
Screenshot posted just for tomorrow! (now there are signals that the trendline (that's what's holding 1.3120 now) will be broken up! most likely to go from 1.3030-40 tomorrow )

Yep. And in the morning - sold, bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

margaret:

Here, look at the trending short-term (white)

So it's a channel and it's not right, from the last two hacks and it won't break through.)))
Reason: