Trailing Stop EA - page 10

Try it with ProfitTrailingparameter set to false

It should do what you need than (it will trail even orders that are not in profit yet)

Ashraf sherif:
hi brothers ..

plz any one can add one more function to this trailing stop EA ?

its amazing but it need one more option

close all orders ( with positive profit & negative lose ) >> true or fales

i'm working with this EA with pending orders

so if i have 5 orders with trailing stop positive profit .. and the 6th one with negative profit .. this EA close only orders with positive profit .. but i want it to close the others too

sry for my bad english

EA attaced

mladen:
Try it with ProfitTrailingparameter set to false It should do what you need than (it will trail even orders that are not in profit yet)

that's almost what i need ... but in this case once i open an order its trailing stop be and moves .. i don't want that .. i want it trailing profit with one more function .. if all orders closed with this trailing stop .. then all other orders closed

like that

the last order i want it closed once the other positive closed

hermes:
What logic and purpose would have an EA which always lose? Call it suicidal EA. Wall Street sells EAs like that. Cheers Hermes

People think that if an EA is losing it is enough to "invert" it and it will become a winning EA. Nothing could be further from truth than that (as the "always losing EA" from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172924/page6 is showing since it is useless to try to invert it - there is nothing to invert), but then, that is just my opinion

We would all be millionaires if all it takes would be to invert signals

Trailing stop managing EA (by cmillion) ea_trailingstopfcsa_v12.mq4

Help for Simple Trailing stop EA

Hi...

I'm a long time trader.. because my work don't give me to match time for trading... what i looking for is a ea that lock my profit.. is like Trailing stop.. but not trailing in breakeven.. but at some pips that i choose...

Example:

GBP/USD

Stop profit 200 pips

Stop loss 100 pips

The Ea will do this.. When profit is at + 150 pips (or X.. what pips i choose) .. the Ea will start running placing a trailing stop of + 50 pips (or X.. what pips i choose).. in this case i don't need to use more Stop profit... i will lock 100 pips profit.. and trailing stop will follow the profit at 50 pips distance... the Ea will work for all orders in chart the same way... can someone help me please..

Thanks in advance

Joao

Virtual trailing EA (press F7 to turn it on or off)

virtual_tralling.mq4

Files:

Hello, I'm new to forex and tsd. Ive been using this trailing stop ea for a little while and I like it but I'd like a few more options. I would like for it start trailing from the negative, move to a positive stop loss at breakeven and continue to trail until the take profit. This is what I'd like for it to do when an order is placed:

1. Set stop loss variable (i.e. say 10 pips)

2. Move stop loss to breakeven plus a variable. (i.e. at break even set stop loss to 1 pip positive).

3. Trail variable (i.e. trail by 15 pips from the negative until take profit or stop loss)

4. Take profit variable. (i.e.Take profit at 50 pips, or set to 0 to let it ride)

Can someone take a look at it please?

trailingstop.mq4

Thanks.

Files:

Looking for a trailing stop script....please help guys

Is there any script available to move the stop loss at break even exactly when the price reaches a predetermined level of my choice?

No further trailing after that....just move to BE and stay there. I am not sure if the in built TS function in MT4 can be used for my specific purpose.

Your help will be highly appreciated

Cheers

Reason: