Trailing Stop EA - page 4

Close at Specified Price?

Hello,

Need an EA which will close all open orders at a specfied price.

Someone else posted this same request some time ago; Swiss Army Knife does NOT have this feature.

This in effect would act as a manual trailing stop.

An help appreciated.

Thanks.

WNW:
Hello,

Someone else posted this same request some time ago; Swiss Army Knife does NOT have this feature.

An help appreciated.

Thanks.

Take a look at this threaD: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177263

WNW:
Hello,

An help appreciated.

Thanks.

And this threadhave almost all open/close tools

Thanks for your reply.

Need to close orders at price, not time; have searched all related posts and have not found what I need.

Close at Price EAs

I managed to cobble these together, they work but I think they need some sort of loop to retry the closures and prevent error messages from occuring.

Use these to manually set a stop out price (trailing stop) for buys and sells.

It would be nice to combine these into one EA.

Any and all improvements welcome.

need help with this EA

Hi there, i found this EA in another forum. it is called "Profit protection", Basically it is a very simple EA. it breaks even your stoploss once your TP is hit and has a trailing stop to trail price. However i noticed that there's some kind of a bug when this EA is attached, my stoploss keeps on changing back and forth where it is supposed to be fixed and step by step when Trailing stops advances. can someone look at the codes?

Files:

Pending orders trailing stop putter script

I need a script that puts trailing stop on Pending orders before they open, because I already have a script that puts a lot of pending orders, but I can't put the trailing stop (fixed) on them.

I know I can put an EA that make TS when the orders are already opened, but I need to put TS only for some, not all of them. Is there a function for that? Thank you.

marcelcorzo:
I need a script that puts trailing stop on Pending orders before they open, because I already have a script that puts a lot of pending orders, but I can't put the trailing stop (fixed) on them. I know I can put an EA that make TS when the orders are already opened, but I need to put TS only for some, not all of them. Is there a function for that? Thank you.

To be managed differently, orders must have different MagicNumber .

FerruFx

Trailing Profit by$ EA

Hello, just wondering if anyone has come across a Trailing Profit by$ EA?

Sort of like Training Stop but instead of moving SL it keeps track of profit.

I would like to have a buffer lets say a TP of 5$ so if account profit keeps rising good but if account profit get to $20 but then starts loosing $5 then close all orders. Kind of like locking in profits but if starting to drop let close all and be happy

Thank you

Linuxser:
Hi, I moved the post thinking this tool was already developed by KimIV but now I check his website is down.

Ok, can you move it back now. There isn't one done yet so I need it back out in the main section for coders to see and create it.

Reason: