EAs and real accounts - page 8

the elite section is a bit more clearly then public plz ask ur questions in the "Discussion thread"

hksweeper:
Hi NewDigital,

I found that the TrailingStop are set to "False" for TradersPowerExpert and SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert. Is this giving you better back testing and forward testing results for these 2 Experts?

I am considering to switch TrailingStop to "True" for these 2 Experts in live trading. But I would like to listen to your opinion first. Please kindly advise. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Geoff

It is the better without trailing stop. Because EA will close all profitable orders and open the new pending orders in midnight in this case.

Which EAs are good for 4k accounts?

I noticed that some of these EAs are only ideal for 50k accounts. And so I was wondering, which EAs work really good with 4k accounts? Thanks.

Yoda_Glenn:
I noticed that some of these EAs are only ideal for 50k accounts. And so I was wondering, which EAs work really good with 4k accounts? Thanks.

It is more easy to say which EAs you can not use if 4,000 (or can use but very risky):

- Firebird v0.65 (0.1 lot size).

- GoldWarrior02b.

- GridMACD.

- PriceChannelExpert_v4.

- MaChannel.

- Xp_EMAs.

- FXAnt 1.3.

- PriceCross.

So, above mentioned EAs are very risky for 4,000 deposit size.

Other EAs may be discussed (questionable). It means that other EAs may be used for 4,000 with some pair/lot size etc limitation.

I took EAs from this page.

newdigital:
It is more easy to say which EAs you can not use if 4,000 (or can use but very risky):

- Firebird v0.65 (0.1 lot size).

- GoldWarrior02b.

- GridMACD.

- PriceChannelExpert_v4.

- MaChannel.

- Xp_EMAs.

- FXAnt 1.3.

- PriceCross.

So, above mentioned EAs are very risky for 4,000 deposit size.

Other EAs may be discussed (questionable). It means that other EAs may be used for 4,000 with some pair/lot size etc limitation.

I took EAs from this page.

So other EA may be subject for discussion.

The other sibject for discusion may be a broker. because not every EA may be profitable with every broker.

Looking for good scalping EA

Hi everyone,

New to this forum. I am looking for a scalping EA that trades alot and can stay even or make a profit with low drawdown. So many systems on this board and others. Can someone point me in the right direction to some scalping EA's that trade alot?

Thanks,

Mike

forexmentorprogram:
Hi everyone,

New to this forum. I am looking for a scalping EA that trades alot and can stay even or make a profit with low drawdown. So many systems on this board and others. Can someone point me in the right direction to some scalping EA's that trade alot?

Thanks,

Mike

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It is only EAs we have for testing posted in files' thread

It may be Scalp_net_1.3 but stop loss 100 ...

I was trying to create the scalper here and hope to finish with it.

Live Account Question

Seeing as this thread is answering a broad range of issues I have a couple of questions for anyone has used an ea on a live account.

First question is how much slippage do you allow in your settings?

And secondly is what happens to an ea when it gets a requote? Does the requote disappear after a while? Does the ea continue to look for trades?

I guess if the slippage is big enough I wont get a requote.

Can anyone help with these questions?

Sometimes 4, sometimes 5 or 6. Depends on the broker.

FireBird for LIVE TRADING

Hello everyone,

it is clear that 95% of traders fail. Now I am setting one of the various versions of FireBird EA for being in the lucky 5 % that WINS.

With this post I am starting a thread for people who likes to earn Real Money with the less risk: the problem is that, according to NewDigital, FireBird is too risky. So why don't we tweak it, since it is surely the best EA in the long term?

I would like to try the default 0.65 version, tested since January 2006 by NewDigital. I would like several trades per day, winning few pips per positions.

My idea is a little Take Profit and a Stop Loss of 20 pips or less.

In the next weeks I will start LIVE TRADINGwith microlots (1000 usd per position) and I will post statements.

I need several advices and help from this EA testing community.

Which version you suggest to use? 3.2 for example? or should I follow the Phoenix group and its development of FireBird? or even the classical 0.63 ?

Which are the best settings for many trades with few pips in profit or loss (so to limit risk)?

My aim is to use all the experience of this forum and the cooperation of users to start earning real money.

Thanks to ALL in advance.

Reason: