Trailing Stop EA - page 8

Can anyone modify this EA so that it looks like this:

First Stop Target:

First Stop:

Close % of lots at First Stop Target:

and the same for the other targets

I mainly close half my lots at the first target to secure profit and then I just move my stop losses in steps as the bars rise.

I would really appreciate the help or if someone could post an EA that already have these settings. So far I have only seen EAs that close lots automatically for every stop loss moved and I don't wanna do that... or at least I wanna choose if I want to do that.

Files:

Trailing SL TP

Can anyone post the TP-SL by lines EA please?

It is a EA where one can just click on a line and move the stop loss or TP instead of having to put in the price figures.

My broker has a 5 decimal price qoute

Thanks

Plaes help with this EA

This will be helpful so if any one can help...

Bujao:
Can anyone modify this EA so that it looks like this:

First Stop Target:

First Stop:

Close % of lots at First Stop Target:

and the same for the other targets

I mainly close half my lots at the first target to secure profit and then I just move my stop losses in steps as the bars rise.

I would really appreciate the help or if someone could post an EA that already have these settings. So far I have only seen EAs that close lots automatically for every stop loss moved and I don't wanna do that... or at least I wanna choose if I want to do that.

May be you can run 2 instances of the EA one with closeer TP and the other one with trailing SL and no TP. Other parameters are same.

As other parameters are the same both EAs will open orders the same time

so for example

EA1 Sell 0.7 lots at 1.30300 TP 300

EA2 Sell 0.3 lots at 1.30300 auto trailing start at +300pp

--------------

so after 300 pip profit order from EA1 will be closed by profit that is 0.7 lots and the order from EA2 (0.3 lots) starts trailing.

I think that running two EAs is easier than changing EA to close partial orders.

What do you think?

Thank you newdigital

I am daily finding new pages with valuable information

many thank yous for your work

2 EA's

landofcash:
May be you can run 2 instances of the EA one with closeer TP and the other one with trailing SL and no TP. Other parameters are same.

As other parameters are the same both EAs will open orders the same time

so for example

EA1 Sell 0.7 lots at 1.30300 TP 300

EA2 Sell 0.3 lots at 1.30300 auto trailing start at +300pp

--------------

so after 300 pip profit order from EA1 will be closed by profit that is 0.7 lots and the order from EA2 (0.3 lots) starts trailing.

I think that running two EAs is easier than changing EA to close partial orders.

What do you think?

Sound interesting. I will try it .That can be a good way to handle my previous request.

Thank's

ATR Trailing Stop Volatility Based

Hi all,

Have been reading actively on what you guys had said and I have been impressed by everyone contribution.

I have read finish Van Trap Book and am particular interested in Volatility Based SL.

May I have a MT4 EA for the trailing stop loss that is based on the volatility of the pair trending in a 4H chart? I would love to test our this in a trending system.

I have tried searching on some others but am often confused by the many parameter required and thus in vain.

Basically I would love to have a ATR based trailing stop loss system that auto adjust its SL based on the recent 20 days movement in price.

Thanks in advance.

Trailme1 for five digits broker

Could someone fix this Ea to work with five digit broker

I did add an extra digit to my setting but this did not work

Files:
trailme1.mq4  18 kb

can somebody fix this EA..

this is a trailing stop EA..

can somebody help me..?

Files:
untitled.jpg  108 kb

ea trailing stop

I seek ea trailing stop tp stp which is placed automatically on buy stop or sell stop

Reason: