Cross Rate Indicator for EA

I am currently working on an EA and trying to utilize custom indicators on cross rates to trigger trades. For example, i am creating an EA for USD/JPY. Can I take information from indicators from the Yen cross rates (EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY...etc) and use them to trigger trades on USD/JPY. Is there a limit to the number of indicator I can use? Thanks in advance.

Boost:
I am currently working on an EA and trying to utilize custom indicators on cross rates to trigger trades. For example, i am creating an EA for USD/JPY. Can I take information from indicators from the Yen cross rates (EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY...etc) and use them to trigger trades on USD/JPY.

y not

Is there a limit to the number of indicator I can use?

AFAIK the only limit can be the speed of your computer

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can fetch any price info or technical indicator from any timeframe of any symbol. After all, there are EAs that "sit" on one chart but trade in several different symbols.

I was unable to find any info on system limitations, but even if there are any, they must be high enough to not matter in practice. Resource consumption will become a problem sooner. I have a custom indicator that makes 12 calls to another custom indicator on each iteration, and when I put it on 9 charts, it can be somewhat felt on an old box with 512 MB RAM. :)

Thanks, all. I am new to metatrader and just trying to figure out my algorithms and don't want to create something that is not capable with MT.

Thanks again for the input and help. I really appreciate it.

Drave:

Yes, you can fetch any price info or technical indicator from any timeframe of any symbol. After all, there are EAs that "sit" on one chart but trade in several different symbols.

I was unable to find any info on system limitations, but even if there are any, they must be high enough to not matter in practice. Resource consumption will become a problem sooner. I have a custom indicator that makes 12 calls to another custom indicator on each iteration, and when I put it on 9 charts, it can be somewhat felt on an old box with 512 MB RAM. :)

i had already tested 384 iCustom on a single EA with a single chart for different TF, & as i said the only limit i had is the speed of the computer than i used Sleep()
Reason: