Pivot indicators - page 54

mrtools, mladen,

Thank you both very much! That was exactly what I was looking for...Happy Holidays!

Dashboard pivots?

I was wondering if there is an indicator that gives a green or red dot in a binary fashion, relative to the current price versus the monthly, weekly and daily pivots? Much like those MTF indicators like posted in the chart below. To take it further I believe a dashboard of this info can be useful in assessing which markets show the most potential for sustained trends in a glance.

Files:

Hello Mladen, Would it be possible for you to please add the

code to this indicator so that it will not have Sunday included.

Thank you very much.

TraderWill:
Hello Mladen, Would it be possible for you to please add the

code to this indicator so that it will not have Sunday included.

Thank you very much.
secretcode:
Dear all

I am looking for a classical Pivot Indicator which creates Daily Weekly Monthly Pivot lineson chart without S/R lines with Hide/Show option if i want to hide any one on chart !

In shown image there are two (weekly and monthly) pivot indicator with s/r lines which confuse me lot

If anyone knows where to find such indicator, i will be appreciated

secretcode

Hi TraderWill & secretcode,

Your Problems solved with AutoPivotIndicator_ver5- my Posted before

Check it out in Previous Page in these Thread...

Best Regards,

Tsar

Tsar:
Hi TraderWill & secretcode,

Your Problems solved with AutoPivotIndicator_ver5- my Posted before

Check it out in Previous Page in these Thread...

Best Regards,

Tsar

Thank you Tsar, Is it possible to remove the (Sunday Bar ignored) printed in the top left corner.

It is overriding another indicators information.

Pivot oscillator

This is another way how pivot points can be viewed.

Instead of showing the pivot points on chart it is converted to oscillator and displayed in its own sub-window. Relative positions of the price compared to pivot points are exactly the same as in regular pivot indicator. Might give a bit different look at the pivot points

Pivot oscillator EA

Hello,

I have created an EA based on Mladen Pivot oscillator custom indicator,

but i made a little change to that indicator to work better with my EA, i only change Color and Pivot price setting from PRICE_CLOSE to PRICE_HIGH For sencitivity work of the EA.

Please Try and give me a feedback,

Ea rule :

1. Sell at Resistant, at the same time open buy stop 15 pip above.

2. Buy at Support, at the same time open sell stop 15 pip below.

3. Each order is have 15 Pips TP

4. All pending order will close automatically.

This EA is Only Work with indicator named "Pivot oscillator 1" ( modified color and some main setting, but calculation of indicator is originaly from Mladen ).

Thanks Mladen for your good pivot oscillator.

Sorry for my Bad English

Files:

loumanchew:
I was wondering if there is an indicator that gives a green or red dot in a binary fashion, relative to the current price versus the monthly, weekly and daily pivots? Much like those MTF indicators like posted in the chart below. To take it further I believe a dashboard of this info can be useful in assessing which markets show the most potential for sustained trends in a glance.

What is the indicator which colours the candle bars in the chart

Mladen,

Thank you for this great tool --> Pivot oscillator !

Mladen,

from this base, could you create indicators "pivot camarilla oscillator" and "pivot woodie oscillator" ?

here is a link to see the calculations : Pivot Farm

thanks a lot

Reason: