Pivot indicators - page 5

rlp512:
Can someone please post a weekly pivot point Indicator. Thanks

hi rlp512...

here it's...

have fun

Files:

Im curious though since im going to be trading daily using yesterdays data to plot today pivot points and there is no acual close since it's 24 hour market what do i use as close value for yesterday, 5pm EST or what ??

Closing Data

Take your pick. It depends on what you want to trade. Many use the CLOSE of the NY session (5pm EST) others use MIDNIGHT (because its several hours before the open of the London session).

The important thing, be consistant.

Has anyone got a pivot indicator which shows both weekly and monthly pivots.

thanks

Gordon

Hello !

Can someone tell me how to disable Dayly Pivot indicator on the chart? Do I have to click on EVERY line and delete? It's what I tried to do, but it appears again! HELP!

Another question, how it works? Once I have it set it will update automatically every day?

Thanks

Montlhy Pivots

Someone has a indicator to show a monthly pivot on the same way the weekly pivot attached?

Or maybe someone could change a little the weelky pivot to show the monthly pivot?

This weekly pivot shows the line every week not just for the last week, I would like the same for the month.

Any help is welcome.

Wod

Files:

wodwave:
Someone has a indicator to show a monthly pivot on the same way the weekly pivot attached?

Or maybe someone could change a little the weelky pivot to show the monthly pivot?

This weekly pivot shows the line every week not just for the last week, I would like the same for the month.

Any help is welcome.

Wod

I have these two indicators.

Thanks NewDigital for your help,

but these indicators show the privot just for the last period (week, month, etc). For the weeklypivot indicator the pivot lines come from the past changing the values for each period.

What is the best to keep the old lines on the screen and study how was the price behaviour in relation with these monthly pivots.

If someone knows a function to get the price values from begining and end of a month, should be great.

thanks,

Wod

Uniqe Pivot Calculator needs programer to mq4

Hello every one,

I know there are dozens of pivot indicators and equations out there but i never found any of them worthy,Lately i have found a unique pivot calculator the price respects its lines nearly 90% of th time, as iam a swing trader and i usually use daily and weekly pivots and trade on 4H.

Bottom line is i was hoping for you guys to try it and see for yourselfes

also i was hoping if one of the programers could find a way to convert it to work with metatrader so it could be automaticaly updated instead of doing it manually.

Many Thanks in Advance
Files:

Reason: