MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 646: New Smart Search, Books in the Market and Updated Window of MQL4 Application Settings - page 11

angevoyageur:
Horse lovers have also criticized the introduction of the automobile.

Ha ha ha, actually the "automobile" is C# Visual Studio, I think that MT4 is a good horse.

positiveday:

Ha ha ha, actually the "automobile" is C# Visual Studio, I think that MT4 is a good horse.

In case you think about Metaeditor, you should have said a good wooden horse.

BTW, any one has an idea what "WebRequest" means?

options

DeepThought:

In case you think about Metaeditor, you should have said a good wooden horse.

BTW, any one has an idea what "WebRequest" means?

Still question about horses ? ;-)

It's a surprise, but we have to wait for the official release to get information.

angevoyageur:

Still question about horses ? ;-)

It's a surprise, but we have to wait for the official release to get information.

It was already in the 646, I had been silently waiting for the help update, but nothing appeared in the new 650 help either. I hope that removing the www.mql5.com from the list could disable the magazines and signal tabs.

Edit:

And nothing appeared in the 652 help file either. So, the waiting will probably need a bit more time.

Anyway, I already learnt what it was intended for, and I actually do not need it. If a user has to specify URL explicitly, then it is more complicated than checking the DLL option alone. Unless there is some other advantage (like having native MT4 for Unix or Mac) I stick to wininet.

If I not mistaken, the web request enforced to EA that requires external link.

I found problems with version 650 and 652.

Aft er recompiilation of live working in Terminal  EA or Indicator :

- OnTimer function not triggers

Reopening Terminal eliminates problem.

darekzj:

I found problems with version 650 and 652.

Aft er recompiilation of live working in Terminal  EA or Indicator :

- OnTimer function not triggers

Reopening Terminal eliminates problem.

Indeed, and OnEvent has the same problem.

DeepThought:

It was already in the 646, I had been silently waiting for the help update, but nothing appeared in the new 650 help either. I hope that removing the www.mql5.com from the list could disable the magazines and signal tabs.

Edit:

And nothing appeared in the 652 help file either. So, the waiting will probably need a bit more time.

Anyway, I already learnt what it was intended for, and I actually do not need it. If a user has to specify URL explicitly, then it is more complicated than checking the DLL option alone. Unless there is some other advantage (like having native MT4 for Unix or Mac) I stick to wininet.

Official release is announced for June.

Terminal build 646 does not respect the time when beginning a new bar, it starts the new bar several seconds before the supposed end time of that bar.

Did this b646 version fix the 510 character limit for strings in mt4 tester (and regular indicator/EA live parameter inputs)?
Reason: