New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 10

lilit:

Sorry, I'm just learning, with such a code which is freely available on Google. 

Copyrighted Music is also "freely" available on the Internet,  as are Movies, Operating Systems, productivity software, etc . . .  hopefully someday when you have written some nice mql4 code someone else will also make it "freely" available . . .  I'm sure that would make you happy too.

RaptorUK:
Copyrighted Music is also "freely" available on the Internet,  as are Movies, Operating Systems, productivity software, etc . . .  hopefully someday when you have written some nice mql4 code someone else will also make it "freely" available . . .  I'm sure that would make you happy too.

I thought, and came to the conclusion. If change the variables, the compilation will be resolved, so code is not decompiled.  a paradox - you bring the development of plagiarism..

or something I do not understand?

lilit:

I thought, and came to the conclusion. If change the variables, the compilation will be resolved, so code is not decompiled.  a paradox - you bring the development of plagiarism..

or something I do not understand?

The code is not yours,  it is stolen Decompiled code.  Wipe it from your Hard Drive,  learn to code,  write your own code,  do not steal other people's.  #decompiled

There is bug in trading from chart functionality. If you try to modify pending order with expiry date by line dragging, expiry date is reset to 1970.01.01 in dialog window.

Hi I am ajay,I am very new to automated trading, Can any one provide me profitable EA for free

08021976:

Hi I am ajay,I am very new to automated trading, Can any one provide me profitable EA for free

Plenty EAs here:  Free EAs   do your own testing.

Hi any one could help me

Raptor i am thank full to you.

hi

the problem is not just for decompiled EAs... 

I have developed my own custom made EAs in earlier builds (earlier than build 500, like 482)...I spend several hours today wondering what was wrong, I had made changes to the code and nothing was changing...the compiler shows "0 warnings 0 errors"...I wondered if it was windows 7 issue or a problem due to any other application I installed recently...finally I realized the problem was the build 500

I do have some EAs I found on the net for free in the same folder...I use them for educational purposes and since you get what  you paid for, they are nothing special, but maybe they clash somehow with this new build...I don't know.

couple of solutions are possible:

One is: MetaQuotes Software Corp team fixes build 500

another is: replace the metalang.exe file from build 500 to an earlier build...

Luv2Learn:

hi

the problem is not just for decompiled EAs... 

I have developed my own custom made EAs in earlier builds (earlier than build 500, like 482)...I spend several hours today wondering what was wrong, I had made changes to the code and nothing was changing...the compiler shows "0 warnings 0 errors"...I wondered if it was windows 7 issue or a problem due to any other application I installed recently...finally I realized the problem was the build 500

I do have some EAs I found on the net for free in the same folder...I use them for educational purposes and since you get what  you paid for, they are nothing special, but maybe they clash somehow with this new build...I don't know.

couple of solutions are possible:

Don't steal code !  that is the simplest and best solution.  I suggest you remove the code that you "found" from your hard drive.
Reason: