Meta Editor on Meta 4 Stopped Compiling - page 2

RaptorUK:
OK, tell me how to reproduce this bug and I'll report it via the Service Desk.

They just tried to compile stolen/decompiled source code.

RaptorUK:

Is it ?

i'm sorry.. i'm new in here(bcos of that compile failure)..so i dont know UAC issue Raptor...^_^

itasterix:i have tried an older version of MetaEditor and it works perfectly so for sure it is a bug of build 500

RaptorUK:
OK, tell me how to reproduce this bug and I'll report it via the Service Desk.

pls do..

MetaQuotes:
If that is the cause then that is good news and MetaQuotes should be applauded for taking this action  

brangkas:

pls do..

OK,  I will . . but you need to tell me how to reproduce the fault you are seeing  . . .  are you trying to compile decompiled code ?

RaptorUK:
OK,  I will . . but you need to tell me how to reproduce the fault you are seeing  . . .  are you trying to compile decompiled code ?

i'm sorry.. i dont understand "are you trying to compile decompiled code ?"

if my mq4 is from stealing.. no is not... but i do decompile that mq4 from ex4 bcos flashdisk that i use to safe master of my mq4 is broke. for note: i  studyand work hard for the past 6 month to create my mq4

brangkas:

i'm sorry.. i dont understand "are you trying to compile decompiled code ?"

if my mq4 is from stealing.. no is not... but i do decompile that mq4 from ex4 bcos flashdisk that i use to safe master of my mq4 is broke. for note: i  studyand work hard for the past 6 month to create my mq4

Of course . . .  

Do not post "your" code here or you will receive a BAN. 

RaptorUK:

Of course . . .  

Do not post "your" code here or you will receive a BAN. 

what should i do then? i will not make my mq4 again from the begining... the last 1 almost blow my head off... 

brangkas:

what should i do then? i will not make my mq4 again from the begining... the last 1 almost blow my head off...

Try to make a backup another time. Anyway if you really decompiled your own ex4, you will not have much difficulties to understand the code.

brangkas:

I can assure you that writing your code from scratch a second time it will be much faster than the first time and your code will be better because you can incorporate what you have learned since you started it the first time . . .  and no,  I am not kidding.  It will also teach you the importance of backups . . .

MetaQuotes:

Too much are simplified.

But if you say so, in that case, MQ has added a key that this has to decide what is permitted and what not permitted compile?! Who will judge?
I have just their proprietary code and dekompiler not create ex4. Instead it creates a log file which, however, is empty! So do not hit people, it's their fault.

Reason: