Have an ex4 file but did not come with mql4 source file along

Hi, im still a newbie on using expert advisors and indicators, My question is that i used the same indicators and expert advisors on 3 different brokers, but the 4th one requires that my ex4 comes with a mql4 source file to come with it, is there any way to create it or what do i do from there?

AtomicPhil:
Hi, im still a newbie on using expert advisors and indicators, My question is that i used the same indicators and expert advisors on 3 different brokers, but the 4th one requires that my ex4 comes with a mql4 source file to come with it, is there any way to create it or what do i do from there?
Where did you get your Indicator from ? if you bought it then ask the person or Company that you purchased it from . . but you should not need the mq4 source code file. The ex4 is sufficient . . . unless it perhaps has been compiled on a newer version of MetaEditor compared to the version of MT4 that you are running it one . . but this is unlikely.

Hi,

u may need to go to your mt4 platform. 

click file and click open data folder.

next,click on my computer folder and copy whatever ex or mql4 file from where it is.

once copied,go to the folder where u open the data folder and paste it on expert,indicater file.

once done,restart your mt4 platform and ur ready to go.

hope this helps'',

regards,

syah'', 

Reason: