New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 419 - page 6

Please MetaTrader Team.

Re-Add GBPAUD and GBPCAD in the history center.

Thanks a lot.

abrikabrac:

Please MetaTrader Team.

Re-Add GBPAUD and GBPCAD in the history center.

Thanks a lot.

Change your broker to broker that provide GBPAUD and GBPCAD. MetaQuotes only provide trading platform, broker provide symbol to trade.

onewithzachy:
Change your broker to broker that provide GBPAUD and GBPCAD. MetaQuotes only provide trading platform, broker provide symbol to trade.
But MetaQuotes provide the data that can be downloaded in the History Centre. My Broker provides GBPCAD but when I try and get data for it in the History Centre there is none . . .

RaptorUK:
But MetaQuotes provide the data that can be downloaded in the History Centre. My Broker provides GBPCAD but when I try and get data for it in the History Centre there is none . . .

I think I misunderstood what abrikabrack meant to say, <dumb me # 2 today>

Isn't historical data are downloaded from MetaQuotes ?, I have Alpari UK and I have GBPAUD, and GBPCAD in History Center,

LOL at me, so what he meant then ???

I think this is what he meant . . .

RaptorUK:

I think this is what he meant . . .

Yay. How's that possible !?!. Do you think broker do that, but why ?.

However, since it will be downloaded from MetaQuotes, use other broker's MT then.

onewithzachy:

Yay. How's that possible !?!. Do you think broker do that, but why ?.

However, since it will be downloaded from MetaQuotes, use other broker's MT then.

I don't think it is the Broker as the data comes from Metaquotes . . . the Broker only gives a little M1 data, Metaquotes used to give much more.

RaptorUK:
I don't think it is the Broker as the data comes from Metaquotes . . . the Broker only gives a little M1 data, Metaquotes used to give much more.

I know it's from MetaQuotes. Question is why I could download them with Alpari UK MT4 and you can't with Go Trader MT4 ?, however, regardless of that, if anyone want those symbols, use MT4 from Alpari UK then.

:)

MT4 terminal Publisher function is not working on several Demo accounts with build 419. I tried the "test" and no entries in Journal log. Next, I tired "test" on live account with build 409 and Publisher function worked OK with confirming Journal log entry. Please confirm if Publisher problem with build 419.

onewithzachy:

I know it's from MetaQuotes. Question is why I could download them with Alpari UK MT4 and you can't with Go Trader MT4 ?, however, regardless of that, if anyone want those symbols, use MT4 from Alpari UK then.

:)

Not on my Live Alpari terminal . . .

Reason: