Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 725

Vladimir Pastushak:

Initially, you need to fix the equity overrun using the flag

Then you have to close all the orders until they reach 0 and invert the flag.

Now, you have closed a part of orders, while another part has not. The equity has changed and, as a result, the condition does not work as it should on the next tick

This is clear, but how?

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's understandable, but how ?

And you' re selling EAs for 90 a pop...

Artyom Trishkin:

And you' re selling EAs for 90 a pop...

Yes, it's a very handy auxiliary advisor, but the moment of slippage exists, sometimes it's important

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, it is a very handy auxiliary EA, but there is a slippage moment, sometimes it is important.

It is important not to have EAs in the Market that have been compiled out of something by people who do not understand what they are doing - it is trash. They are trash.

Artyom Trishkin:

It's important that EAs assembled from nothing by people who don't understand what they're doing aren't on the market - they're rubbish. It's rubbish.

Yes, I agree, found it in kodobase

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, I agree, found it in kodobase

The freely available training code decided to sell for 90 a pop? How's the conscience? Is it silent?

Artyom Trishkin:

The freely available training code decided to sell for 90 a pop? How's your conscience? Is it silent?

What are you talking about?

Gentlemen, I need to get 1M GBPUSD history, I set 100lms maximum in settings, downloaded - it shows history till 01.08.2018. Can you please tell me how to "force" the terminal to download this data for me or where I can download it to install it myself, thanks.

ukrop1203:
I need to get the history of 1M for GBPUSD. I have set the maximal amount of 100 Ls in the settings and downloaded it, it shows me the history till 01.08.2018. Can you please tell me how to "force" the terminal to download this data for me or where i can download it and install it myself, thanks.

Open the chart, press the Home button, if the broker still has data, it will load. In general, press it until it stops loading. Each broker decides on the length of history to store for each TF.

Ilya Prozumentov:

Open the chart, press the Home button, if the broker still has data, it will load. In general, press it until it stops loading. Each broker decides on the length of history to store for each TFJ.

I downloaded the data from MetaQuotes Software Corp in the menu "History Center", what does the broker's data have to do with it?

Reason: