New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 419 - page 7

RaptorUK:

Not on my Live Alpari terminal . . .

Eh mine too. I should check before replying :(

Ever since build 419 i am having issues with layouts, profiles and EA settings not being saved when I restart MT4. Even indicators and objects I remove from my charts come back. I tried build 427 and 432 and they have the same problem. Did reinstalling, deleting terminal.ex and other “stuff”, but nothing works. Had to revert back to build 416.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am on Win7 x64.

thks

RAMY:

I am on Win7 x64.

thks

And you installed in Program Files ? not the best idea . . .

Nope. I tried all i could find via Google about this issue and that was one of the fixes proposed. That’s why i am posting here now. wondering if anyone on win7 x64 is having similar issues.

No issues with build 416…

Surely i cannot be the only one experiencing this? :/

I'm on Win 7 x64 and I have no such issues.

RaptorUK:

I'm on Win 7 x64 and I have no such issues.

You’re on build 419 and up? May i ask how you are setup then? Are your MT4 files in a separate folder in the root of your system/C:, or are they in the program files (x86) folder? Any particular steps you took when you updated ? I have tried almost everything… Every fix i could find, even grating admin and owner full control. And my problem still persits.

Thks

I currently have Builds 427 and 432 running . . both are in their own folders within R:\MT4Terminals\

I let the update do it's thing . . . I have admin rights on My PC and I am on a Domain.

RaptorUK:

I currently have Builds 427 and 432 running . . both are in their own folders within R:\MT4Terminals\

I let the update do it's thing . . . I have admin rights on My PC and I am on a Domain.

Just retried installing to my root folder/C:, still no joy. :/

Reason: