awesum performence - page 4

maila:

And here is my opinion, from someone invisible but has been trading since 2004.

This entire thing is a big scam. You have been warned.

Thanks for the warning. Of course we all think it's a scam. The fun thing is to figure out how it has been done :-)

dabbler:
Thanks for the warning. Of course we all think it's a scam. The fun thing is to figure out how it has been done :-)
The fill rate on the quick size escalation is a main big issue.

Let us imagine that i have connections to an IB doing HFT - if we get filled on every > 3 lot order we would be so happy.

maila:
Still the correct prediction of reversal points was needed to make this work. Of course we all (i hope) know that this would not be possible on a live account.

zzuegg:
Still the correct prediction of reversal points was needed to make this work. Of course we all (i hope) know that this would not be possible on a live account.

That is very easy.

maila:

That is very easy.

can you give some details?

maila:

That is very easy.

Since accurately predicting turning points is a key way to make profit I would be interested to know too.

maila:

And here is my opinion, from someone invisible but has been trading since 2004.

"Hardy47" registered here March 2012 and started talking about this EA.

On another German EA forum "Trader4Live" registered on 28th Feb, and was posting account #3662828 etc. Few people listening to it and then ignored.

Now on here we have "pzacheo" account registered March 2012, saying he is a big follower. This entire thing is a big scam. You have been warned.

Hello Maila, I'm not into promoting it but to reverse engineer it if possible.

If you read my comments you will find out that I'm just trying to investigate, if I wish to promote something I will give a way of buying it, etc,

if I really know what this stuff is I would rather be using it not selling it! I know there are ONLY a couple of EAs or signals which work, all the rest are crap.

It can take years of trying until you will get just a couple of systems working, I've done my work and I'm still doing it, will open a PAMM account with some friends soon.

I've coded my own EA and lost some real money, but at least I try to learn and work hard, not accusing anyone or promoting nothing here, until I had a product, which I don't}

actually have.

Before accusing someone find out, I'm a real person, Pablo Zacheo is my name, I work in a company where I sell GPS. My hobby is to one day have a profittable EA.

I'm a programmer, I code EA, tests EAs, evaluate commercial services and signals, etc.

BTW You too registered in March so do me a favour before talking BS: write something useful or get lost.

maila:

Of course, but you can overcome that easily, if you really know when the market will turn

you can just trade smaller lots and opt to trade in different accounts at the same time.

You think you know so much but you're not saying anything useful so far...

@dabbler I tried your code, do you have any strategy in mind to apply to this?
Reason: