Signal doesen't copied to my account.

A few days ago I have subscribed a signal but it doesent't copied to my account. What should I do in this situation? It has cost me 38 USD. If I unsubscribe the signal can I have me money back proportionally?

Thomas19890620:
A few days ago I have subscribed a signal but it doesent't copied to my account. What should I do in this situation? It has cost me 38 USD. If I unsubscribe the signal can I have me money back proportionally?

Make sure you are synchronized properly. Refund is only possible during the first 24 hours.

SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION

1. When you are subscribed to a signal, you should check frequently that your signal subscription is active and you are copying the trades perfectly. Please go to your MT4 Navigator window and right click on the VPS number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals, option.

2. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.

3. If you see a: signal disabled, message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT4 or MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and then re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS.

4. You should check for this: signal enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

I have found this text in the log: "syncronization finished successfully". I attached the screenshot of the MT5 log. Maybe it would help.
I have gone through the points of SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION but it seem all set (
I don't use VPS. The MT5 runs in my own server), but signal still not been copied on my account.
Files:
pic.JPG  289 kb

Maybe the underlined text refers to the problem in the attached picture.

Thomas19890620:
Maybe the underlined text refers to the problem in the attached picture.

You have many problems.

1. You are using a incompatible broker/server setup for copying your signal, some instruments are not available and trading specifications are different.

2. You are copying a signal with a very large balance and double leverage than you, while you have a very small account and this results in a extremely low copying ratio of 0.2%. That means that you will copy much larger lot sizes than you should risking far more than the signal itself.

Apart from these 2 problems (the 2nd is very dangerous), you seem to copy OK.

By the way I see that you are using MQL5 VPS, so you should know that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have many problems.

1. You are using a incompatible broker/server setup for copying your signal, some instruments are not available and trading specifications are different.

2. You are copying a signal with a very large balance and double leverage than you, while you have a very small account and this results in a extremely low copying ratio of 0.2%. That means that you will copy much larger lot sizes than you should risking far more than the signal itself.

Apart from these 2 problems (the 2nd is very dangerous), you seem to copy OK.

By the way I see that you are using MQL5 VPS, so you should know that.

no I do not using MQL5 VPS. I use my own server.

"1. You are using a incompatible broker/server setup for copying your signal, some instruments are not available and trading specifications are different."

which lines refer to this in the log?

"2. You are copying a signal with a very large balance and double leverage than you, while you have a very small account and this results in a extremely low copying ratio of 0.2%. That means that you will copy much larger lot sizes than you should risking far more than the signal itself."

As I know if the signals providers balance is very large, I also can subscribe the signal, but the positions are calculated to 0.01 lot (I have tried it in demo signals). So because of this I plan to use an utility, that multiplys the lot size in my account, but recently it is not working. For starters I would like to try the signal, and later plan to use the signal multiplicator.In this case why is it so dangerous?

Moreover how can I check the broker/server setup before subscribe to another signal?

Thomas19890620:

no I do not using MQL5 VPS. I use my own server.

"1. You are using a incompatible broker/server setup for copying your signal, some instruments are not available and trading specifications are different."

which lines refer to this in the log?

"2. You are copying a signal with a very large balance and double leverage than you, while you have a very small account and this results in a extremely low copying ratio of 0.2%. That means that you will copy much larger lot sizes than you should risking far more than the signal itself."

As I know if the signals providers balance is very large, I also can subscribe the signal, but the positions are calculated to 0.01 lot (I have tried it in demo signals). So because of this I plan to use an utility, that multiplys the lot size in my account, but recently it is not working. For starters I would like to try the signal, and later plan to use the signal multiplicator.In this case why is it so dangerous?

1. Symbol XTIUSD not found, different specifications for symbol XAUUSD.

2. If you use a lot multiplier utility, you will make it even more dangerous than already is, do you understand how small is your copying ratio? 0.2% means that if the signal provider opens 10 lots, you should open 0.02 lots, in order to have the same risk.

You can ask the signal provider for suggested broker/server setups or check the Slippage tab for the better choices (those with green or upper yellow values and many executions).

Eleni Anna Branou:

1. Symbol XTIUSD not found, different specifications for symbol XAUUSD.

2. If you use a lot multiplier utility, you will make it even more dangerous than already is, do you understand how small is your copying ratio? 0.2% means that if the signal provider opens 10 lots, you should open 0.02 lots, in order to have the same risk.

You can ask the signal provider for suggested broker/server setups or check the Slippage tab for the better choices (those with green or upper yellow values and many executions).

1. I have experienced inthe demo account, if the signal provider has a much larger balance than mine, the positions still be opened with 0.01 lot. Morevover, deliberatedly I choosed a signal where the signal provider's deposit load in minimal (it uses a scalp strategy), so if I subscribe the signal my risk wuld be much lower than other signals.

2. I suppose this is the slippage tab. I found it in the signal's profile in the web browser (attached). But I can not find my broker in the list. this is why the signal not working?

3. Could you help me how can I check if I subscribe to another signal it would work properly?

Files:
slippage.JPG  47 kb

In the VPS tab I suppose somehow the MT5 rent a VPS, but I didn't set it manually. How can I turn it off?
Files:
VPS.JPG  87 kb

Thomas19890620:

1. I have experienced inthe demo account, if the signal provider has a much larger balance than mine, the positions still be opened with 0.01 lot. Morevover, deliberatedly I choosed a signal where the signal provider's deposit load in minimal (it uses a scalp strategy), so if I subscribe the signal my risk wuld be much lower than other signals.

2. I suppose this is the slippage tab. I found it in the signal's profile in the web browser (attached). But I can not find my broker in the list. this is why the signal not working?

3. Could you help me how can I check if I subscribe to another signal it would work properly?

If this the slippage tab of the signal you want to subscribe, it has no good copying options.

Reason: