Kolachi Method of Trading - page 76

Hi, can you please post a chart with your entries and exits for last week or a day from last week in a lower tf? for example in the timeframe you trade in, so we can see when and how you entry

Weekly Performance

Month: August, 2009

Week: 07-15th day

Pips Peformance: +851 pips

Eq. Change (week): +8.78%

Eq. Change (2009): +90.79%

kolachi

Note: Most of trades this week were in yen crosses including nzdjpy, eurjpy, chfjpy, audjpy.

Really Pretty Good

kolachi:
Hi All,I will be posting here about Kolachi Method of Trading.It is a complete system of trading used to trade forex and commodities.I has been designed by David Kolachi and he has shared it mostly on forexfactory and kolachitrader.net.I will be posting the text and rules of the Kolachi Method and its interpretations. good trading kolachi

suresh599:
Really Pretty Good

my agressiv EA

hello kolachi,

10x for sharing yr trading method.

Weekly Performance

Month: August, 2009

Week: 15-21st day

Pips Peformance: +1019 pips

Eq. Change (week): +10.51%

Eq. Change (2009): +101.30%

kolachi

Interesting system.. I visited your forum - very helpful. Thanks.

Is your system based mainly on Indicators or Chart patterns? I ask because I am trying to trade more and more on indicators and less on charts (no luck with these guys)..

Thanks for appreciation. Kolachi Method is based on moving averages and macd. Now it depends on you whether you consider moving avgs as indicator or not.

kolachi

ExtremeTrader:
Interesting system.. I visited your forum - very helpful. Thanks.Is your system based mainly on Indicators or Chart patterns? I ask because I am trying to trade more and more on indicators and less on charts (no luck with these guys)..

Hi Kolachi,

Thank you for sharing... most will post for personal gain... once in a while we get someone like you who has a generous disposition and are willing to teach and share... Thank You

mikelee

Reason: