Some Ideas to Select Trading Signals - page 6

I think that any discussion of "Ideas to select trading signals" (the forum topic) can be well served by discussing the competition, and I appreciate the breaking of the handcuffs.

Collective 2, Currensee, Tradency (MirrorTrader), ZipTrade, and others each have pros and cons that should be analyzed to better address the topic of better serving signal followers of signals on MQL5.

Is everyone okay with this?

TalonTrader:

I think that any discussion of "Ideas to select trading signals" (the forum topic) can be well served by discussing the competition, and I appreciate the breaking of the handcuffs.

Collective 2, Currensee, Tradency (MirrorTrader), ZipTrade, and others each have pros and cons that should be analyzed to better address the topic of better serving signal followers of signals on MQL5.

Yes. I have received an email saying that  begin such a service also, but I have not looked closely.

I think it will be a very good idea to analyze others services to do some proposals to Metaquotes for Signals service.

EDIT :  service is available only with ONE broker for now !

TalonTrader:

I fully agree, and we will certainly see more and more new entrants, like , that we just discovered is a new player.

angevoyageur:

Yes. I have received an email saying that  begin such a service also, but I have not looked closely.

I think it will be a very good idea to analyze others services to do some proposals to Metaquotes for Signals service.

Right, I just adviced that () some posts ago (see AutoTrade option).

Any volunteer to create a table that compares signals selection features/parameters/rating/etc between them all? ;-)

figurelli:
Any volunteer to create a table that compares signals selection features/parameters/rating/etc between them all? ;-)
I will try to do something in excel and then make available for improvements and new ideas.

PauloBrasil:
I will try to do something in excel and then make available for improvements and new ideas.
Great! Thanks Paulo.

figurelli:
Great! Thanks Paulo.
Already I completed 80% of the table in excel, I think until the end of the day  tomorrow,  I'll post the result

PauloBrasil:
Already I completed 80% of the table in excel, I think until the end of the day  tomorrow,  I'll post the result
Good job :-)

In my opinion a big problem with mql5 Signals is the poor indication about floating drawdown, you have to open each signal to see it.For example, I see a signal which seems interesting (selected by Profit%, Max DD% and Weeks), max DD% <1%. But when I look at the details I see a floating DD of almost 40%. And I can see it as it is current floating drawdown, if the situation reverse there will be no trace of this huge drawdown. Or maybe I miss something.

Reason: