and wandering around randomly again... - page 32

ILNUR777:
I was not responding to your comment about TA.

I'm aware of that. So?

So I answered you. And not only that, but to all the participants in the thread.

Once again, read carefully - his TA does not work, because it is not used.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I wouldn't call it scalping, more like intraday. Although, many trades do end up as scalping, but that is a by-product.

Pips, trade - I don't know. Profit for the day at least 80 pips (like plan fulfilled)), usually more - can take 400-500, as it goes. But these are exchange points for Sberbank or Gasprom futures. They are very different for different instruments, of course, and pips per day are very different.

My son used to trade on the Forex market and the stock market. He said that it was easier to trade on the exchange, because the movements were more predictable.

khorosh:
My son used to trade at Forex and at stock market. He said that it is easier to trade on the exchange, because the movements are more predictable.

Some say easier, some say harder. I still haven't adapted to forex. It works, but 1-2 trades a day, with my hands - you can go crazy with idleness).

It is clear that in Forex you have to trade differently. Probably this only applies to some methods.

I am not engaged in serious trading yet. I don't have enough time).

khorosh:
You don't use a break-even or a trawl?

No

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm aware of that. So?

So I answered you. And not only that, but to all the participants in the thread.

Once again, read carefully - his TA does not work, because it is not used)).

It was referring to Paukase.
It's clearer that way.

ILNUR777:
It was referring to Paukasa.
That makes more sense.
Whatever. We're past it.

nowi:

he said no cumulative closures... you're inattentive)

ps: he managed to get you on the hook after all.... to stir up interest...well...get your ears ready, a new batch of noodles is on the way.....))

it's obvious, in my opinion, that one cannot make money simply by MOTION... otherwise everyone would sooner or later come to the same conclusion-system and make fortunes without any need to make predictions... it is unclear who would pay for it... to say that one can systematically make profit without any predictions is the same as to say one can build a printing press to make money legally and quietly earn money that way....

So, without swearing, but purely as a human being...

I do not understand what you see as the reason for impossibility of the state of my trading system, that I am talking about?

After all, I did not in vain use for its description "a generator on the waves of the sea" (a device for extracting the energy ofsea waves). The existence and performance of such a generator is unlikely to be questioned by anyone here. And if so, then up to replication of its "construction" in the mathematical "mechanism" of the trading system - close at hand.

Yes, the "floats" (or floating platform, as you prefer) were not that easy to make. It took a VERY STOP of attention on one little thing (though I would call it a "hint from on high", because with my own thoughts I wasn't ready to catch on to this little thing). But when you LESSONS SEE that, then, as it always happens, you say: "Geez!...! Of course you do. It's obvious!" - and you slap yourself on the forehead with the palm of your hand.

Agree that if you give me a specific point on the chart, in which your martin will kill your deposit, and set me the task to EARN money on a killer price movement to fully (or almost completely) compensate your loss, then there is nothing to prevent me from doing it (I emphasize that we are talking about exactly the case when the price reaches "red line).

The only issue is that BEFORE the price reaches the "red line", I have to lose less on the fluctuations than your Martin earns. And this is just a matter of technique... You can check it yourself (you may even do it in your own, more beautiful way than mine.)

nowi:

here's the file.... it's a random graph generator.... and they are completely indistinguishable from the real ones...whoever finds one difference can throw a stone at me)

would love to hear people's opinions on this....

Thanks for the topic-you've turned my mind upside down!

prikolnyjkent:

Is your martin classic? With doubling (because you once mentioned Fibonacci), no skips, no shifts, no knee flips?

Александр Нескажу:
Is your martin classic? Double (because you once mentioned Fibonacci), without gaps, shifts and flips of the knees?

No... I don't see any point in a classic martin. My martin is soft, soft, soft.

I have no respect for Fibonacci. You've got it all mixed up...

Reason: