Zigzag Indicator values to Excel help

Hello , 

I am new here , can you please help me with the below , I have found an indicator that works great in exporting Zigzag data from MT5 to Excel but I am having 2 problems if somebidy can help ;

1 , the data exported doesn't include all decimals example if I export as an example a currency it will export only 1.34 , and not 1.34567   or all values . 

2. is is possible to make it export all timeframes when attached to a chart , as an example once attached to a chart it will export 30mins,1 hour , daily ... it will save me opening different timeframes and exporting one buy one ?

if you can help it will be much appreciated . 

Thanks you 

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Program Properties (#property) - Preprocessor - Language Basics - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:

Try this option: OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel 2 :

In the current version, you can select only one buffer and the current timeframe.

OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel 2
OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel 2
  • www.mql5.com
Утилита: сохранение значений OHLC баров и указанного буфера выбранного индикатора в csv файл

Hi Vlad , 

Much appreciated although for some reason the ZigZAG values arent exported, 

Naoufel G # :

Hi Vlad , 

Much appreciated although for some reason the ZigZAG values arent exported, 

1. I'm not Vlad!

2. Everything works for me. You are doing something wrong. Please go to the discussion () and show what exactly you are doing.

Советники: OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel 2
Советники: OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel 2
  • www.mql5.com
Статьи и техническая библиотека по автоматическому трейдингу: Советники: OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel 2
Reason: