Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 70

When a Provider closes a trade does it automatically close the copied trade on the Subscriber's end?

I'm having closing trades executed that do not show up in the signal provider's history. They all happen to be negative trades. Is this manipulation?

Pls help i want to get something straight: Do i have to run my MT4 on a vps to enable this signal service (copy trading)? 

the_shootist :

You can use Vps Or let PC turned on to receive copies ....

See if your broker offers free Vps and a good way to save.

I just join to signal community!

Cheers

Rodrigo da Silva Boa:

You can use Vps Or let PC turned on to receive copies ....

See if your broker offers free Vps and a good way to save.

Yes.. I have contacted my broker. My broker does, though has a minimum balance requirement to be accessed, which is higher than my trading account now, but i'll find my way around that. Using my broker's vps sounds really better. Thanks! 

Grigorios Papaioannou:
Something is wrong with my growth, I have profitable trades, how growth is -97%...

Growth depends on deposits, the calculation of growth is always hidden by system 

Khurram Mustafa:

Growth depends on deposits, the calculation of growth is always hidden by system 

Hidden ?

How is the Growth in Signals Calculated?

when i asked many times before, I got an answer that the calculation is hidden, oh well thank you 

and Grigorios Papaioannou i'm sorry for misguide  

Dear all,

I'm almost sure this was asked before, but no results are offered when searching so I would like to know if indexes (ESP35, ITA40, GER30, etc.) are supported by the signals service.

Thank you in advance

Reason: