FXWIREPRO: Silver Refrains to Fall Below Key Support at $15.12, Intraday Bias Remains Bullish
- XAG/USD is currently trading around $15.23 levels.
- It made intraday high at $15.26 and low at $15.12 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish for the moment.
- A daily close below $15.12 will tests key supports at $15.01, $14.94 and $14.55 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, reversal from $15.12 will turn the bias slightly bullish and tests key resistances at $15.26/ $15.32 and $15.60 marks.
- Important to note here that, 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up, which confirms bullish trend.
We prefer to take long position in XAG/USD around $15.20, stop loss $15.12 and target $15.32 marks.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com